tuscl

WiFi at strip clubs

Just wondering of any strip clubs with WiFi (wireless internet)

What got me wondering about this is vincemichaels driving around the country visiting strip clubs and using the free WiFi at Mcdonald's to keep in touch on Tuscl.

I know of 2 clubs that advertise it
1. Brass Rail (http://www.brass-rail.com/index.html) -Free Wifi
2. The Lodge (http://the-lodge.com/vip.html) - not sure if Wifi is free or only for VIP customers. They also have a business center.

I have also read that Parkway Tropics (Grand Rapids, Michigan) and Mons Venus have WiFi but I can not confirm this.

10 comments

• bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Umm, laptops with webcams? Lotta clubs don't even allow phones inside...
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    It's a strip club not Star bucks.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    I always want to say, "Dude, put the iPhone down. There's a naked woman on the stage a few feet from you. You're not impressing anyone."
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Lots of smartphones can use wifi if it's available. And it doesn't count against your cellular bandwidth limits, if you have a limited plan, which all new iPhone users will have, for example n
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Somebody say free?
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    jack, sometimes the phone is more interesting than the naked woman. 'Course, if that situation persists, it's probably time to move on anyway.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Went through this at Crazy Horse in San Francisco. A couple of dancers were so hooked they'd plop in an open seat and check their correspondence. So I took a call. Wow, did that piss off the dancer on stage! DJ/bouncer was waived down and soon was tapping me on the shoulder. Double standard???
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    There is a club in Detroit, Toy Chest which has signs inside saying "Internet available" I've never brought the laptop in to see if it is Wi Fi. I can imagine the looks I'd get, I figure they probably have a computer customers can use. I'll have to ask the next time I go in.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Might make sense at the trucker type clubs along the interstates.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    I'm just guessing but it was probably something dancers demanded of the clubs in order to make easier to do correspondance and the clubs said why not and added the service for the patrons as well. That being said the only time I've used a phone in a strip club was to text some friends that I was there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion