tuscl

Difference between VIP and Champagne room ?

vision_works
California
Thursday, June 24, 2010 12:53 PM
I'm a relative newbie.. can anyone explain the difference between VIP and Champagne room - as available in certain Tampa clubs.

8 comments

• wallanon
    14 years ago
    Duplicate thread...
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think TUSCL occasionally freezez up when a new topic is posted.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    VIP generally refers to semi-private or private areas where you and the dancer can get dances away from the main room. Champagne room usually is an overpriced room where allegedly everything occurs once you pay the outrageous fees for the room, the dancer, the bouncer, the champagne, etc., etc.. From the majority of comments I've seen here at TUSCL, don't waste your money on the champagne room. Everything is usually available in VIP or OTC for less money, IMO
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    You know you've found a good dancer when she tells you "don't worry about the champagne room because it's a ripoff". Because bottom line is it is a ripoff. If you have a dancer beg you to do a champagne, ask her how much, then say how about you meet at a hotel for that price and you'll bring a bottle, that way she doesn't have to share the fee with the club. If she declines, move on. If she says yes then she was probably serious about whatever she promised would happen in the CR.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    uscue13, brings up some great points.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    As for Tampa clubs, send a PM to potheadpl, he is a Tampa guy and is familiar with a lot of the clubs there
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Is this the duplicate topic or the real one?
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    It's whichever one people saw first.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion