tuscl

Does it seem like the looks of several dancers isn't what it used to be? and fac

I say this after spending 2 whole days visiting 3 hot nieces. One young 20 something year old niece had some of the nicest legs I've seen in a long time and she was always wearing these short shorts. All 3 had very nice legs and one girl had some nice boobs that seemed to keep wanting to bulge out every time she bent over. I was thinking not too many dancers have legs that look that good. Maybe it was the short shorts, not too many dancers wear something like that either since most I see are in a bikini or some stripper outfit. I feel like I was teased for 2 whole days. Now if they were wearing bikinis I would have really felt teased. I'm going to have to get an account on face book some time and keep more in touch with all my relatives. I did not remember those nieces very well since they were little kids. I will have to figure out how to separate strip club dancer friends from relatives though.

Anyone have separate accounts on facebook, one for relatives and a fake one for stripper friends and buddies?

15 comments

• sinclair
    14 years ago
    I'm talkin' to you
    Hot legs, wearing me out
    Hot legs, you can scream and shout
    Hot legs, are you still in school
    I love you honey
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Also maybe the lighting had something to do with the way the legs looked. (most strip clubs around here are dark)

Also speaking of short shorts...
    "white short shorts are a girls way of saying "im ready to fuck cuz its not my time of month""
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Tuscl also provides enough social networking for me...I don't need a faceboook/myspace/twitter/linkedin/tagged lol
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    While I do have a fake FB account for this purpose, it hasn't seen much activity lately. The two girls for whom I got it are no longer in the business, an none of the girls I'm currently associating with have accounts n
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    As for the other part of your question, I think there are several factors involved. Certainly lighting is one of them, though dim lights can have a beneficial effect, too, I think it's more likely that you generally see strippers wearing far less than your nieces were. I know *I* have seen lots of women who look more attractive dressed than they do naked.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Sharkhunter - Don't get me started on my nieces, lol. (In their late teen's now and still want to sit on "Uncle Steve's" lap, yikes!)
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    lol, steve229, SUFFER!! As my nieces progressed through their teenage years, oh my!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    VM - and it doesn't help that they're both...cheerleaders!
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    So what, do you actively ask strippers for their facebook? I'm friends with two on my regular facebook because they asked me to while we were in the club and we've become true friends after my visits. We'll talk every once in a while on there as friends, never anything about hooking up or being in the club.

I really don't see the point in having a fake facebook page to add strippers. What are you trying to get out of being their facebook friends that you need a fake one?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    No I think years ago they looked about the same but I was drunk more often.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I can understand the logic behind having a fake facebook account if you have a wife or girlfriend or a career that depends on a reputation (lawyer, doctor, etc.)

"I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna fuck you like I'm never gonna see you again"
    Kid Rock "Soo Hott"
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    Absolutely I have a fake FB account. I want to keep my hobby and my "friends" quite separate.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Every once in a while I have a dancer talk about facebook and if I have an account on there. One dancer showed me some pics on her smart phone not too long ago. It might be for the best though that I did not give her any contact information. I do want to separate relatives and strippers.

Is it true that you can only have one facebook account per email address even if you deactivate that account? I set up one fake account with a fake birthday but wanted to change it but the email didn't even work right. I gave up.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Even if you could have two FB accounts on the same email, FB would know they were the same person. Use mailinator hormone of the other free throwaway services to create a new address and use that instead.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "I will have to figure out how to separate strip club dancer friends from relatives though.

Anyone have separate accounts on facebook, one for relatives and a fake one for stripper friends and buddies?"

You can setup a FB account to not allow certain groups of FB "friends" to have access to certain parts of your account (your wall, personal info, etc.). Be very wary of your account settings on FB, and keep an eye on them as FB has had a history of changing things without telling anyone.

Most dancers are likely going to evade FB in favor of a more anonymous site like MySpace.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion