tuscl

Should I or Not?

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 12:14 AM
I am fairly new to this hobby and have been lurking in the shadows on this site for a while. Had something happen today that caught me off guard. I made a stop at a club i frequent. I was setting at the bar waiting on my ATF to arrive, we had a CR session planned. While i was waiting a girl i hadn't seen before sat down and started chatting, today was 2-1 so I got a private dance from her. Everything went ok nice grind and a little stick shifting. We talked a while longer said she was married, kids, new in club, danced somewhere else before. Well wound up getting another session, pretty much started the same, she could really move and had me pretty worked up. All the sudden she wraps her arms around me, tenses up and plants one of the most sensual kisses i have ever had on me. Then before the song ends she grabs her stuff and runs back to the dressing room. I go back to the bar and my ATF had arrived. The girl comes back out apologizes and tries to give me my money back. I wouldn't do it and even gave her a tip. I went and did the CR, but couldn't get this out of my head, even the ATF could tell something was up. When we fininshed as I leaving the other girl was with a customer, stops me and said she had never done anything like that and would like another session with me sometime to make it up and again gives me a hell of a lip lock. Am I being played by this girl or what.

17 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I'm starting to see a trend here, but assuming this is on the up and up... Possibly. But as long as you're prepared for it, I wouldn't worry too much. Get what you can, and don't pay too much.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Tell her only double next time will make matters okay...
  • Slothrop
    14 years ago
    Yes, you are being played, but so what? When you enter the strip club, you are being played. That's the deal. It feels good, it costs money, thank you and good night.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    You don't have to be rich To be my girl You don't have to be cool To rule my world Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with I just want your extra time and your...Kiss
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    Oops. I put this in your second post on the subject. I didn't realize everybody was posting here. You are either being played or she's in love with you. You pick which one. BTW, what is a CR session. I haven't heard that one before and it is not in the glossary. Don't assume everyone knows your abbreviations.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    jab - Champagne Room Hmm...a pattern fast emerges from our new posters. This looks like another story from the "PL Fantasies Collection."
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    You are being played? Or are you trying to play this board? *lame*
  • cantwaitformore
    14 years ago
    I understand the suspicion. I saw the earlier post and thought about passing on posting. But I am having trouble getting this out of my head. So far I think I have done pretty good staying away from SS. For what ever reason this felt different. Hopefully I'll sleep it off. If not another trip may be in the not so different future. Is there a way to delete my duplicate post?
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    She sounds like my first ATF. We really clicked. It was a GREAT 2 years, then she suddenly bugged out on me, changing her phone number, address, and club.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Dudester, Get too close and scare her off? :)
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    Sorry man, the story doesn't make a lot of sense. You're new to the hobby and already have an ATF? She gets embarrased and runs out after kissing you during a private dance. Then she sees you later, says she hasn't done that before, and kisses you again out in the open? While in the process being rude to her new customer? Tries to give you money back?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I find it hard to believe that she offered you your money back. I know one stripper once told me there was a money back guarantee with the champagne room - If I was not happy at the end I could get my money back, but I did not believe her. Sounded like SS. She might have been drunk that night or having relationship problems so maybe that is why she was being extra frisky with you.
  • cantwaitformore
    14 years ago
    I think what i didn't spell out this girl either had or faked one hell of a orgasm during the dance. It doesn't make sense to me either thats why I've ask the so called experts.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I wonder what will be the next thing he "forgot" to put in his story. "Oh, yeah, did I mention I was getting FS?"
  • troop
    14 years ago
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    On second thought, the story is somewhat plausible if she was apologizing for running out on him and not for kissing him. Another session would be appropriate for running out of the session. She did offer to give him his money back and I don't think any stripper is going to give back money for dances already performed and she did kiss him again.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Agree with Slothrop, you're being played. But so what? As long as you know it and stay in control, let her pretend she's manipulating you. In fact, you ccluld probably lead her to new levels b ecause she thinks she's doing it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion