tuscl

I kissed a drunk girl

Dancer A whispers to me that Dancer B is "drunk again"; I wait until Dancer A leaves, go find Dancer B and take her to the back. Spend a fun half hour back there (thank goodness it was 2 for one night), not much actual "dancing", more like a drunk high school make-out session. Reprehensible? Maybe. Fun stuff? Definitely.

Your drunk girl experiences?

13 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    LMAO, you are a dog, steve229 WOOF, WOOF, WOOF!! I can remember a few drunk dancers at Bogarts in Detroit, if they weren't too fucked up, we had good times in the VIP.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I have one favorite that always asks me to buy her a drink first. She says that"you know I always give better dances when I have had some drinks". But be wary.Falling down drunk is No fun.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Hey, when opportunity knocks, answer the freakin' door. :)

While alcohol and weed, in moderation, tend to yield a good time, the effects of immoderate use, or the harder stuff, don't, at least for me. I don't like comatose or unresponsive partners, so I try to stay away from the more obviously trashed ones.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Most dancers I won't kiss. Make that almost none. But it sounds like this is one you know, like, and haven't caught anything from yet so why not?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I gather Dancer A didn't want to participate in a 3-Way?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Dancer A was trying to keep Dancer B from having any more drinks. Spoilsport!
  • cuninglinguist
    14 years ago
    I was at the Centerfold lounge in Columbus Ohio several years ago and met a really, really cute girl on her first night. This lounge is nice, but is known for mostly air dances in the back.

She was a nurse during the day and wanted to make some extra money. I must have bought her 8 drinks over the next hour or so and she was chugging them down. She was obviously a little tipsy when we went for a dance. When we went back for a private dance she took every thing off (never happens in this club as far as I know).

She let me finger bang her to her orgasm (at least what sounded and felt like one, very wet pussy) while she had her hand in my pants playing with me.

Unfortunately, I had to go home by 9:00 (my wife was returning at 8:30), but I went back the next couple nights and did not see her again. I found out that she had left with the next customer she had after me and that the club found out and told her not to come back again.

I'm pretty sure that could have been me that she left with if I hadn't had to go home at 9:00. That's my drunk girl experience. Not bad...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    If I am at a gentlemen's club like kahoot's I don't mind buying drinks for the ladies because they are the same price as customer drinks...but if I am at a club like Whisper's that charges like $10-20 per dancer drink and is low mileage then I avoid it.

I still remember this really drunk girl at Club X one night would not leave me alone. She smelled like a homeless drunk.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    "I kissed a drunk girl and I liked it!"
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i try to avoid the drunk ones, you don't know what they've done or where their mouths have been before you came along, i prefer the fresh ones.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    LMAO Steve!!! Just wait until Dancer A hears what you did...
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    P.S.: Glad to hear she didn't vomit into your mouth!
  • ArtCollege
    14 years ago
    One of my favs was recently fired for giving too much mileage, which she did while pretty drunk. She didn't know the manager was watching.

One of the other girls at that club told me, while temporarily moving my hands, that all it takes to be a great dancer is to always know where the manager is. (I thought, That and having no limits when the manager is not around.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion