tuscl

Summer Flu

Tuesday, June 15, 2010 12:30 PM
I got the flu, pretty. Usually a winter thing for me, but one common denominator. Whenever I get the flu, I get horny as all hell. I'm sneezing, coughing, body aches-definitely unsexy, but the urge-oh man. Anyone else get the flu hornie's?

5 comments

• Drippy
    14 years ago
    Yes!!! I thought I was just weird, but when I'm not feeling well I also get horny. Erections are spontaneous and often. I can't explain this, but its perhaps that our minds are thinking of pleasure at a time when our bodies are hurting. Dudester, hope you feel better soon.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Man, I'm glad I'm not the only one!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    The morning after some serious drinking at a strip club or where ever, I have a head ache, upset stomach and my nerves are shattered. I also frequently have a raging hard on. Does that count?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I got a flu shot vaccine back in the fall. Several local pharmacies offered them or you can call doctor to make appointment. The vaccine is good for one year and I plan on getting another one this fall. Cost was $25.
  • mreef
    14 years ago
    Sorry, that is just weird. When I'm sick I never get horny. When I'm not sick, I'm horny every day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion