tuscl

Summer's here, school year ending....

Sunday, June 13, 2010 11:26 PM
I'm wondering if we can count on some new blood this time of year, with the academic year ending, and students looking for summer jobs...

10 comments

• DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I can't definitively say, but I went to the club closest to me this weekend and there was some new talent there. Don't know if it's because of the end of the school year or whatever else it could be.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Usually there are some good strippers who show up just for summer. Unfortunately, girls in school and with an actual future in mind are usually too high self-esteem to be whores. Nice to talk to and look at, but don't really belong in a strip club. Pity the poor PLs who actually unload their money on these types.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I didn't know there was a college that took $1 bills. If there are so many strippers in college why have I not received an intelligent lap dance? "If I were you I would diversify my portfolio" "ever since the end of the cold war I think nato is obsolete"
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Many high school gradutes, not heading for college, will find stripping an alternative form of employment in this economy. Not a lot of jobs are available as waitresses, stock or sales clerks, check-out cashiers or sales persons in retail. Not that stripping is recession proof, but it has not taken as big a hit as other lines of work.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    There were a couple of obvious 18 year olds working at the club on Saturday. The job market is pretty bad here, so I assume we'll see more youngsters choosing the pole arts...
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    definitely won't be seeing any really young ones (i.e. recent high school grads) where I go: club rules (and county law) say because they serve booze, anyone coming in has to be at least 21. nothing really new the last time I was down there (a couple of weeks after the local colleges let out), but I'll keep an eye peeled the next time I drop by.
  • nastasia_p
    14 years ago
    aha! moi :) I have been told that there is a lot of new girls right now. and seen it...three custys and eight ladies sitting at the bar at 9:30 on a wednesday night...FAIL! But regardless...I have liked it fairly well so far :)
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Sanitago---are you sure about that? Does county law say minors aren't allowed anywhere booze is served, like Applebee's or Chili's?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    bumrubber, I sure hope so !!! Trying not to be too obvious, some of my neighbor's kids who just graduated, I'd like to see them at some of our clubs. LOL
  • Pete22z
    14 years ago
    Lots of college coeds and professional women at the club I visit. From my travels though I think its an exception. Frankly I like hanging out with dancers with a brain to go along with the T & A.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion