tuscl

Dumb strippers

mr_33
Florida
Saturday, June 12, 2010 11:45 PM
Stripper: "What do you do for a living?" Me: "I work for a software company" (TRUE) Stripper: "What does that mean?" Me: "You know, I work with computers" Stripper: "Oh. Does that mean you wear suits to work everyday?" Me: "Uh... no, I wear whatever I want, jeans, shorts, t-shirts" Please continue with your own stories...

21 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Did you get do her after having a long conversation like that.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Stripper: What do you do for a living? Me: Whatever I want. Stripper: What does that mean? Me: It means I am retired. Stripper: Oh, you sleep all day?
  • how
    14 years ago
    She: Do you like hot dancers? Me: Does the Pope live in the woods? Quod erat demonstrandum, Baby. She: Oh! You speak French! [ref "Airhead" by Thomas Dolby]
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    I give $2 bills for tips. She: Where do you get these? Me: The bank. She: Aren't these valuable? Me: Yes, they're worth two dollars.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I was talking to one stripper at Danny's Gold Fox (now out of business) in Columbus and asked how much for a LD. She said one for $35 or 2 for $80...
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    VM, LOL! Was that a Henry's gal?
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    I remember one time I told a dancer I work for a pharmaceutical distribution company (which is true) and she asked me if farming is an easy job.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    CT, LMAO, How did you know?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I was talking to one a while back, that I still get dances from. She had no idea what Prohibition was.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Akin to DandyDan's, I once told a dancer I worked in the defense industry and she asked if I liked building fences.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    PAS, that is one of the best tat pictures I've seen. Do you know if it's real or 'shopped?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    VM, THAT just seems sooooooo Henry's. Have you been in since the smoking ban went into effect? I bet there's enough 2nd hand residue in the place, smokers will still feel like they've lit up just by being in there, probably for the next 5 years.
  • elemental23
    14 years ago
    Tell most strippers you work in a pharmaceutical distribution company, and amazingly you are the most popular guy in the club. :)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I remember steve229 telling a story about a representative from an alcohol company came and was giving free samples around. That must also be a popular job with the strippers and in the strip club.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Me:"I'm going to see U2 in concert next weekend." Her:"Who?" Me:"Um, probably the biggest band in the world." Her:"Never heard of them." No kidding. Yes, she was 18 and didn't seem very bright, but you would think that U2 would have found their way into her life somewhere.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Yep, we can only deny we are getting for so long when strippers have no clue about the music/movies/pop culture we make allusions to.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    elemental- you wouldn't believe how true that is. I tell dancers what I do and they always want me to get them some drugs. Ironically, the one girl I mentioned earlier must have been on some pharmaceuticals. pothead- I had a similar incident once, only I was going to see Kid Rock. You'd think this stripper would know who Kid Rock was, being all strip clubs play his music, but apparently this stripper did not.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    DJ was in a retro mood and one of the songs he played was "Roxanne" Me: (nodding to the music) Police Her: (looking around nervously) Where? Me: No, no, the song, it's the Police... Her: Huh? Me: Sting? Big 80's band? Her: Oh, I'm not into oldies.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Dougster, Steve229----I did find it difficult to believe this girl didn't know U2. I mean, IT'S U2. They're on tons of magazine covers to this day, on the news, you name it.
  • stripclubspy
    14 years ago
    Talked to a dancer named Anastasia once. Asked her if she had seen the movie with Yul Brynner and Ingrid Bergman... blank stare. Never heard of either one. She picked the name based on the Disney version...
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    CT, no I haven't been in Henry VIII South in about a month, if that's what you are referring to, if you are talking about North, I haven't been in there in years. I am more a Bogarts customer. However, when I am downriver, South is always on the platter. God bless Hamilton and his clubs!! LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion