tuscl

Why do I do this?

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
rickdugan's response in the "Married clubber ramblings..." thread got me to thinking about how lucky I am to be able to do what I do.

As I said there, my life is not a fantasy, it's a reality. It takes some work, some money, and more than a little paranoia, but I have more sex with more different women than I ever though possible, almost as much now as I did was I was younger. More variety, that's for sure.

I choose to have sex with strippers for three major reasons:

- They are easy. Enough money, and Bob's your uncle.
- They're generally hotter, more experienced and willing to do more "nasty" stuff than would any of the women who would consent to have sex with an old, fat guy without some direct monetary incentive.
- They are "safer", IMO, than prostitutes in terms of targeting by law enforcement.

I'll freely admit that I am extremely fortunate that my wife knows and tolerates what I'm doing, even if she doesn't want to know with whom or to what extent. The primary reason for her tolerance is because she doesn't have nearly the same desire as I do, and I'm not willing to ask her to do more than she wants (even though I suspect she would, within limits). For the record, she's also free to pursue other dalliances as well, but as far as I know, she hasn't.

I'm up front about the money; I make enough that it doesn't impact her desired quality of life.

There are downsides of course. For one thing, I can't tell my friends or family, not for my sake, but for my wife's. I'm not interested in putting her, or the kids (all but one grown and out of the house, and the last itching to do so), though the kind of ridicule and harassment I know that certain self righteous pricks can levy. That's one of the reasons I participate here; I can share freely, because none of you know who I am. :)

For another, I no longer have unprotected sex with anybody, including my wife, both to protect myself and her. Condoms and dams are in my nearly constant possession these days, but it's a small price to pay to have sex with just about anybody who'll have me.

At some point, I expect the hammer to fall, but I take what steps I can to prevent or put that off as long as possible, and worry about it only as far as making sure I continue to protect myself.

4 comments

• rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I guess I should take a moment to add to this thread given the honorable mention ;)

I am also lucky enough to be in a position to do this. I do some rather riduculous things with strippers all over the country and when I die I intend to have no regrets about how I lived.

At the end of the day, why do I do this?

1. Because I want to; and
    2. Because I can.

Thanks georg for posting this.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Actually, what you are doing rick, is normal. Women with kids are usually "affectioned out" by the time hubby gets home from work. Hubby needs an outlet. Before the feminazis and religious nuts joined together in the 1960's, bordellos operated openly in every city across the country (The Little Whorehouse in Texas might be a musical, but it's not fiction).

In my case, because my mom wanted to save all her affection for her boyfriend, she iced me and my brother out. It's a miracle that we didn't become career criminals.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Well, well this is certainly one big self congratulatory thread isn't it. We all like to fuck whores! Who won't? Whoopee!
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Before the feminazis and religious nuts joined together in the 1960's, bordellos operated openly in every city across the country"

Ugh, once again, originally prostitution was widely legal in the USA, and it was only made illegal in almost all states between 1910-1915, largely due to the influence of the Woman's Christian Temperance Union...the same group that was influential in the banning of drug use & the prohibition of alcohol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion