tuscl

A Tale of Three Lap Dances

Last night, three friends and I went to Scores in Baltimore to celebrate my joining the Navy and it being my last day of work at my office job. In the celebratory atmosphere, we all started buying each other lap dances.

The first was from this young brunette. It was not that great. Very mechanical, and apparently someone told her the best way to give a man an erection is to grind against his stomach. Anyone had that before?

The third was from this Russian dancer a different friend and I had seen the first time we went to Scores. We referred to her as "Soviet chick". Though she seemed shy and somewhat skinny for my taste she was actually really, really good.

The second dance though, was by far the best. A very short, petite brunette; exactly my type. She came and sat with us for a while and asked what we were all doing, how we liked the club etc. She was very nice and genuine, which I have noticed usually leads to a nice dance. Then she said "well, have your friends bought you a lap dance to celebrate?" My friends grab the cash for a dance and give it to her and we go to the lap dance area.

I got the freakiest lap dance ever. To start off the dance, she put her head between my knees and flipped herself across my lap so her pussy was right in my face. Alternating that with motorboating and rubbing her feet on my crotch, I couldn't resist buying another song. Even let me peek at her pussy, something I've never gotten from a dancer, much less on the first dance.

My recommendation was so good two more of my party got lap dances from her, both equally impressed. Afterwards, my one friend who had never been to a strip club said "this is my new favorite place ever"

I would have gotten a fourth lap dance that night, but it was too late to do so. There was a stripper dancing on the side stage we were sitting in front of who seemed to be high on some sort of stimulant, singing Kesha at the top of her lungs and talking nonsense. I wanted to get a lapper from her just to see what it would be like, but alas, the club was closing. Guess I'll have to go by another time and try again.

4 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Well, if you ever get sent to Indianapolis, go to Brads. I saw several dancers doing basically the same thing as you described with the dancer burying your face in her pussy. Stay safe and enjoy your travels.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Hope at some point that you get to see Texas clubs and get some "hospitality" from the dancers. East coast clubs sound like a drag. With that said:

Back in 97, I was in a topless joint in Lubbock. A dancer there was putting on an interesting stage show. A couple of times, she rolled her G string down, stopping right above her gash. The dj reprimanded her for doing it.

Matter of fact, I've seen dancers in topless clubs flash gash, but that was the only time I observed a reprimand.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    "Very mechanical, and apparently someone told her the best way to give a man an erection is to grind against his stomach. Anyone had that before? "

Yeah I hate this too...ROB type of move...good to hear you had a good time.

Be careful of the strip clubs by military bases because they are there to RIP YOU OFF. Vincemichaels was telling me about a club he visited nearby a military base that charges $40/song...he said the dancers still made plenty of money because the military base was full of guys who had nothing to do for fun around there.
    Also it is not a coincidence that a lot of the payday advance places are around military bases because they know they can profit off the young recruit's foolishness.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Good luckc, be safe and ... thank you for volunteering.

Yes, watch out for clubs around military bases. Just read reviews by cities on here to find the ones in that category and you can easily tell that you don't find the best times there relative to other places. Of course, that's easy for someone else to say who's not had all his earthly privilges stripped from him and then doled out one by one for good behavior lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion