tuscl

First Attempt at OTC - Unsuccessful

EDOG65
Florida
Thursday, June 3, 2010 1:13 AM
I was out of town on business for a week. Went to a local SC and within an hour or so had a hot dancer on my lap, sharing some drinks and a LD here and there. This went on for a couple of hours and I thought, what the hell, let's see if I can get her back to my hotel room. After throwing it out there she thought about it for a little while and a said, "Let me finish my shift and I'll meet you after that." She gave me her cell #, which was legit, and said she'd call or text me when she got to my hotel, which was about 10 minutes from the SC. All in all we hung hout for approx. 4 hours and she wasn't even charging me for the lap dances towards the end of my stay that night. I left the club at midnight and expected to hear from her at 2:00am or so. No call no show! Not sure what went wrong here. I had a good vibe but obviously I was wrong. Any good advice for the next time I attempt to get a dancer back to my room, from some of you wise SC goers?

21 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Did you talk about MONEY in exchange for her coming over to her hotel? If she had the impression you guys were just being friends and she was not charging you for it she probably blew it off. Was it a slow night? maybe she was hanging out with you and giving you free lappers because it was a slow night? What type of SC was this? a dive or an upscale place?
  • EDOG65
    14 years ago
    Samsung, It was Heartbreakers in Columbia, SC and it was on a weekend night that was fairly busy. I never mentioned money to her, I just said that we could have a good time at my place and that she could "dance" for me in private.
  • brewerfan
    14 years ago
    I think that's the problem. I think that she got a better deal with someone else with money mentioned afterwards with you. Also, I never heard of free lappers. Why were they free? It sounds like that you didn't give her much direction on what the night was gonna be like.
  • PerpetualTravel
    14 years ago
    Definitely. Girls are working to make a living. If you didn't talk money, you were just a waste of her time and not worth staying up all night for. Sometimes a girl will do OTC for free if she really likes you as in a boyfriend, but mostly, they are working. You should have talked money.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    If your not talking money your blowing in the wind. If your gonna bang a stripper then your offer should involve money. Always negotiate the price upfront. I had a stripper today at a motel near IAH for $120. I did her Thur, Friday, and Monday for the same price. Thats 4 sessions in less than a week. Life is good. The idea a stripper is gonna date you for free is the stuff SS is made of. There is no free ride with these gals.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    EDGO65, I have been to HeartBreakers. It is a sister club to the Columbia Platinum Plus. You said she gave you a legit cell number. Did you try to call her when she no showed? Personaly I think that she was blowing smoke up your ass for whatever reason. I once had a dancer from PP no show and I called her. She answered and said that she could not get a baby sitter. Also HeartBreakers has never been known as a take out club.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    You realize there are over 1000 different reasons why she skipped. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. You didn't talk price and she could have thought you were wanting sex for free.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    After you left, she got to talking to another customer and they agreed on money for her to come to his room after shift. Probably just as well you didn't talk about money; she might have wanted half as a retainer and still been a no show. Two hours is very long in stripper time; likely she forgot all about your "arrangement". Try setting up OTC again - maybe even with her. You'll get there. There are lots of strippers who will show up close to on-time, for the amount of money you agreed on, and screw your brains out.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    OTC Fail. Great story. Classic. Better luck next time. No such thing as a fool proof plan when it comes to strippers.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    You state, "She gave me her cell #, which was legit...". How do you know this? If you did call her, why didn't you just ask why she didn't show?
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Strippers are flaky.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    EDOG, strippers are extremely flaky when it comes to that. Don't worry about it
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    If it first you don't succeed, try again.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    but try again with a different girl, if the first one refuses to take your calls.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    I've been offered take out at HB. I declined, not my thing, but she did tell me the price along with the offer.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I'm not surprised she didn't show and it is very possible she thought you wanted some fre love. I also agree with others that she might have been stringing you along in order to continue to get tips/laps from you. mmdv, retainer? Never, ever would I pay a girl before the event. I made that mistake a couple of times in my younger years and it will never happen again. If she is not ok with being payed after the fact, then she can walk away.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    @rickdugan, you misread what I told EDGO. I confess that I too paid half-down one time when I was a novice, and didn't get screwed. In fact she never showed up...
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    There are a lot of dancers with some kind of mental problem, where they say they'll do this or that and never follow through. Seems like a moronic way to treat a paying customer. Or does it actully make them money in general to do this?
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    ilbbaicnl: try talking to some strippers some time about how much crap their typical PL/RILs are willing to put up with. "I've stood him up so many times and he still keeps thinking I'll do a private with him!" "Some customers are willing to pay just about any price you can name for sex". Overall, I won't be surprised if their flakiness/moronic ways actually pays off for them with a good % of their customers.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Dougster pretty much said this already, but I've already typed something so here goes... It's been known to make them more money because some customers will spend more at the club in anticipation of getting something later. Why? If the meet time is after hours, the stripper is good because the guy is not getting back in if he's staying nearby and she's out the door anyway. Plus, most guys are going to be embarrassed about a return trip to confront since they'll be exposed as a wannabe john who's just gotten the short end. Unless the customer is shoot 'em up psycho she's just running her normal hustle and life goes on. If the guy chooses to spend more, they gain. If he doesn't, they don't lose anything for trying. Opportunity cost for something OTC? They're strippers, good luck winning them over with that. "Next time" doesn't matter to dancers unless it's a big dollar regular because there are always more customers. Easy money.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    No-shows are always a risk when doing OTC, but if you have a good antenae you can usually sniff out how serious she is about it while you are at the club. For example, a girl that agrees too quickly and casually is usually an example of one that has no intention of showing. You need to keep your eyes and ears open and be willing to fold a bad hand fast if your chain is being yanked. Other things in the conversation can often help you determine whether this is something she actually does. I've been doing this for a while and rarely do I have a no-show anymore. Since the downturn, it has gotten a lot easier to find girls willing to do OTC. If they are making $300-500 per night ITC they tend to be less motivated, but in areas where the clubs are struggling a $200-300 cash infusion OTC is very sweet for a girl barely making her tip-outs. I tend to steer towards single mothers as they are usually highly motivated and virtually never no-show. God Bless Capitalism :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion