tuscl

BEST PITCH FROM DANCER

10inches
Florida
"how would you like to see my pussy up close during the next song?"
heard this just last week at ATL club!! no "hey how are you" or even a name.

20 comments

• rickdugan
    14 years ago
    I have to say the best for me was, "I want to suck your cock" but of coure that after a couple minutes of "get to know you" chat.

Next in order of greatest pitches was, "I guess you want a knock on your hotel door later."

Of course, in a couple of clubs no brilliant pitch was necessary as I was sold on the dance while the girl was stroking my buddy. In the right context that is a great sales tool, but I hate it when a girl comes up cold (with no preliminaries) and grabs my junk.

Best "clean" sale to me was a girl who sat in my lap and whispered in my ear for a while followed by light ear nibbles. She was hot and I am sure she could feel the effects in her lap ;) Needless to say back I went (but no finish on that one - just a very sexy dance).
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think the slider is their best pitch LOL
  • Slothrop
    14 years ago
    "Why don't we go in the back so we can get into all of the touching and squeezing and licking?"
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    During a dance on the main floor, shortly after she started, the dancer snaked both of her hands up the legs of my shorts, wrapped her fingers around me, and said "This could be my mouth, if we were in the other room." Sold! To the pervert in the front row.

This also led to the funniest episode I remember. Later, during discussions about arrangments, she asked me if I'd prefer to do it outside. My brain fart caused me to ask in a puzzled tone, "What? Why would we want to go ouside, in the rain?" She nearly fell out of her chair laughing so hard, and so did I, once I'd realized what I'd said.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I went to a really ghetto and seedy strip bar in town called Misty's. I did not plan on staying for long but a dancer comes up from behind and grabs my ass saying "want some pussy?"...it got me excited and agreed to a dance with her. Things all go downhill from there though (required to pay in advance, bird watcher sitting there watching the whole time, dirty/itchy dancer, panhandling asking me for tips, upselling to champagne ,etc.)
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Once I got thr grab and whispered, "I wanna suck you cock.". She does.
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    The best pitch I had was letting me put three fingers in her right there on the main floor and have her moving around so much I couldn't believe no one knew what we were doing. 15 minutes later after she sucked my fingers and I fingered her again so I could taste her, we decided on hooking up OTC a few days later. This story is still be written, but she doesnt dance anymore, we just "chat". BTW, I have spent less money on her than any other dancer...this is more of an on the side girlfriend experience now.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I had a favorite a few years back that refered to FS as a "field trip". The outings were always great. Sorry she moved on.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    How about we go back to my office (i.e. VIP) so I can relieve some of your stress?
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    She said, "I have a motel room already paid for, and for $200 you can do absolutely anything you want." I liked the direct approach, but she seemed higher than a kite, which to me is a big turnoff.
  • how
    14 years ago
    First-ever meeting with a Barbie-doll look-alike dancer. She grabbed my crotch and the first words she ever spoke to me were, "Wanna fuck?"
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    "Let's go find a dark corner so you can make me cum."
  • thedirk444
    14 years ago
    I always have a soft spot for those that say "Can I take you in the back and molest you?"
  • b0ssh0gg
    14 years ago
    I would have to say the best line I have heard is one by an absolutely gorgeous blonde who came and sat on my lap and after a few minutes of small talk told me she wanted to feel my hard cock rub against her ass and throbbing pussy. You want to talk about instant rock hard erection-that did it for me. What was even better was the quality of the grind she gave me with her tongue in my ear.
  • harrisemerald
    14 years ago
    "Ready to make those pants wet?"
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    OMG. Tonight, she says "If you touch me, I will cum." And boy, did she.

First time I've gone there mid-week and stayed this late. Won't make *that* mistake any more, even if I have to call in sick the next day.
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    "Hello (flash)"
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    "I want to feel you inside of me."
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    Rachel Rocketts told me she wanted to suck my nuts out my dick.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    OH YEAH, Rachel would say something like that, I'll have to stop in and see her next time I'm in Detroit LMAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion