tuscl

Road Trip I95

Wednesday, May 19, 2010 6:11 AM
If you were driving down 95 from NY to FL which clubs would you stop at? Which ones have the highest mileage? I'm not talking fuel economy either!

18 comments

• freqvisitor
    14 years ago
    I was trying make the same list here's what I could find from the review's. Plannig to a rent a car and go from Philadelphia to Miami next month after my Dallas and Houston business trip this month. Tootsie's Cabaret, Miami, Florida Inner Room Cabaret, Cocoa Beach, Florida Spearmint Rhino, West Palm Beach, Florida Cheaters, Cocoa Beach, Florida The Penthouse Club, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cheerleaders, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Delilah's, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Mickey's, Fayetteville, North Carolina Sharky's Cabaret, Fayetteville, North Carolina
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Speedway gas station has a feature on their website that lets you plug in your route and it identifies their gas stations along the route. Too bad they don't have one for strip clubs. I think there is a feature on my GPS that tells me about nearby strip clubs on my route (or any other type of place I search for). The GPS search though is not perfect. It is a TomTom, maybe they might have that feature online but I don't know. Also another idea is to fly down to Miami and just visit Tootsie's. Assuming you will spend $100-200 at each club, if you cut out the rest of the clubs besides Tootsie's you'll have plenty of money to fly. Also if you fly/take a taxi to the club you never have to worry about DUI. Good luck, hope this is a good time for you.
  • Player13
    14 years ago
    Road Trip - hell yeah!! I am so there, dudes. Split the gas money? We can sleep in my mini-van to save cash for the clubs. PM me.
  • PerpetualTravel
    14 years ago
    Nice list! Thanks. I've spent plenty of time and money at tootsies. I was thinking i'd sample everything on the way down as something different to do each night. There are just so many places between ny and FL, I figured some might be good contact and mileage like FL and RI.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    14 years ago
    In Fayetteville, visit Sparkys, not Sharkys. Micky's id good to. Both of these Fayetteville clubs are better during the day, before 5:00. In Dillon near South of the Border go to Reflexxions. Just down the road in Florence is the VIP Club, a late night club. Both Reflexxions and VIP are primarily black dancers.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I wouldn't do 3 clubs in PA area when there is much more fun once you hit FL. The club's I would go (from North to South): Gallaghers 2000, Long Island NY The Go Go Rama, Laurence Harbor NJ Playhouse Lounge, Burlington NJ The Penthouse Club, Philadelphia PA Players Club, Baltimore MD Mickeys, Fayetteville NC Platinum Plus, Columbia SC Heartbreakers, Columbia SC Masters, Myrtle Beach SC Oasis Goodtime Emporium, Atlanta GA Doll House, Jacksonville FL Lido Cabaret, Cape Canaveral FL Tootsies Cabaret, Miami FL
  • PerpetualTravel
    14 years ago
    Wow! Another great list! This makes planning your drive to FL a lot more fun! Thank!
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    The hour plus detour off I95 to go to Columbia, SC, to visit HP and PP is well worth it.
  • bellman
    14 years ago
    I can't comment on the southern clubs, but I know the 3 mentioned in Philadelphia. All are upscale, expensive, and mainly low mileage. For much more mileage at lower cost there are Playhouse in Burlington NJ, Ball Park Tavern in Levittown PA, and Club Atlantis in Philadelphia.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Why not try & hit The Block in Baltimore while you're at it? I personally wouldn't detour to go to Columbia, SC (or go through SC at all really if I could help it) or Atlanta, GA, but to each his own.
  • PerpetualTravel
    14 years ago
    Bellman: thanks for that tip. I'll check those out. I was looking up all the clubs listed here and doing my homework on the reviews. I'm a guy who is used to places like Tootsies in FL and in RI, Fantasies or dare I admit, Cheaters! I'm trying to find places like those where you can pretty much get a lot of one way contact (girl contacting the guy). I'm not really into grabbing them, but I enjoy the other way around. Usually, in these super high mileage places, you can do more innocent stuff like I like for a pretty reasonable price compared to all the other patrons who are in there negotiating FS. So, I'm trying to have this list include places like that. Places where "anything goes." Places a lot like what Bellman is talking about and places like Tootsies or Desires or Cheaters. When I'm done making the list I'll put it back up here on this thread and put in reviews for all the clubs.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    PTraveler, the list I posted should be right up your alley for the most part.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    For anyone interested, in traveling along I-70 in Ohio there is Club X in Columbus, Whisper's in Columbus, Lollipop's in Columbus, and Showtime in Mansfield that are all within 2 minutes of driving off the highway. Lollipop's and Showtime can even be seen while driving on the highway.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    What do you guys think about strip clubs right off of highways? good spots to stop at or tourist traps? Lollipop's, Whisper's, and Showtime all suck but Club X is OK.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    My favorite club of the moment is only maybe a half mile off an interstate and nobody would mistake it for a tourist trap. But that's more of a coincidence than anything else.
  • PerpetualTravel
    14 years ago
    gatorfan: Nice! Thank you. I'll start looking up reviews on those and picking which to go to.
  • PerpetualTravel
    14 years ago
    OK, I missed Gallaghers because I didn't feel like dealing with parking in the city. I'm in NJ and I'm looking over the reviews for GoGo Rama and the Playhouse. A lot of people are complaining about no mileage, cameras in the booths and no extras in the reviews. That doesn't sound good at all. I've got to find better clubs for NJ. I was in Cheaters in Providence the other day. A girl came up to me and grabbed me (down low) and didn't stop shifting gears until I agreed to sit down with her. I paid her to keep on doing that kind of thing she did to get my attention in the first place. I like this kind of thing. Can you get this in NJ? Is there a list of clubs for the road trip where you think I could get this kind of thing? I usually do this at FS high mileage clubs because the girls are used to doing a lot more, so they see a little gear shifting as nothing. Also, I need places where you can pay the dancer to sit at a booth/table and talk. Any tips?
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Yea, the Playhouse has cameras in the "private" rooms, but most of the dancers there know how to get around that lil glitch. What you experienced at Cheaters is pretty common for that dump. "I need places where you can pay the dancer to sit at a booth/table and talk." You can get that kind of treatment at just about any strip club I would think.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion