tuscl

Best Clubs in Los Angeles Area to get "extras"?

Monday, May 17, 2010 12:11 AM
Does anyone have any favorite clubs in LA-area that give more bang for the buck? Also has anyone been to spearmint rhino-downtown or blue zebra in North Hollywood and have any recommendations for dancers? Those are two of the clubs I like in the area but I just recently relocated here.

8 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have read the Spearmint Rhino in COI is cheap and high mileage. A 2-3 hour drive to Mexico will get you a sure thing though.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    COI = city of industry
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
  • WOODDR2
    14 years ago
    I really depends on the articular girl at each club. I have had some luck at both of the clubs your asking about, Rhino LA and Blue Zebra on the day shift. At Rhino the girls will always want to take you to the half hour VIP which is $300 (kinda spendie if you ask me). At Blue Zebra there are certain days of the week they have specials on LD, I think Tuesday is $100 VIP and Sunday is half price dances, there seem to be a lot of bigger girls that work here or lots of tattoo's, neither is one of my favorites. Deja Vu in North Hollywood and COI are great dealer, on Mondays its $10 dances at NH and 3 for $20 at COI. Both places have $100 30 min VIP's on Thursdays, get the right girl and there's lenty of extras at low costs. Rhino in Van Nuys is another favorite of mine, but same thing goes like downtown LA, you need to get the 3 song VIP for $120 of the $300 half hour room. There has been at least 15-25 dancers working during the day lately, and like 10-15 customers in there so the girls seem a little more willing to do whatever it takes.
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino in Rialto.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    While on business there got a gal from SR in Torrance to my room for FS but it cost me $300.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Hey guys, quick question about LA. I heard from a dancer tonight that it is similar to Columbus except that they don't allow their dancers to drink on the job, is this true? I had her clarify that she meant ALL LA clubs don't allow drinking and not just the one she worked at. Sounds strange to me. It sounds strange also because I doubt LA is anything at all like the Columbus strip clubs.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Can think of two off the top of my head that have full bars. On the other point, you'd be right to doubt it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion