tuscl

Your visit counts - to Larry Flynt's Hustler Club in Baltimore

unlisted
Virginia
Hey TUSCLers,

I need you your help. I'm part of the Management Challenge at LFHC in Baltimore and this weeks challenge is to get as many 21+ people to visit the club. I need people using the pass to enter the club to qualify myself to next round.

I'll really appreciate if you can take a printout of the pass from:

http://imgur.com/iE21X.jpg

and visit the club before or on Saturday. The pass though is valid till 5/31.

Thanks y'all for your help and hope you enjoy the club.

Cheers!!!

13 comments

• SuperDude
    14 years ago
    This is a discussion board, not an advertising flyer. Get lost and take your overpriced club with you.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    SD: 'unlisted' joined 2.5 years ago and just made a first post. Amazingly has written 34 reviews!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Kahoot's is opening up a new club in Cleveland under the Hustler name this summer. I look forward to it opening and hope there are free admission passes to it.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Was a little confused about it, too, but think this person might be on the customer side of things. But how does something like this even get credited? Is there an "unlisted" on the roster?

To the OP, not asking you to post your name. Just wondering how it works.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Do what the Democrats do at election time, round up the homeless and indigent and take them to the club.

You can earn your reward and help others at the same time.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Polling stations don't have a cover charge.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Polling stations at strip clubs, there's an idea.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    gatorfan - sign me up as an election judge, lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    wall, if it's legit, there is probably a bar code or other identification on the image he posted. When the club scans it (*if* they scan it :), they give him credit.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    If you want an example of how strip clubs and elections don't mix, look at the cluster-f**k after the passage of Ohio' draconian law. One group of owners sent dancers to collect signatures on an initiative petition to repeal the law; another tried to get customers to sign petitions to put the law before a referendum. Between the dueling causes and 130,000 "John Smith, Bumfuck, Ohio" signatories, the whole thing flopped and we got stuck with the law.
  • unlisted
    14 years ago
    Hey Guys,

Sorry if this is what you were not looking for on the discussion board. It is in fact my first discussion thread. I was hoping that if anyone of you happened to be in the area, take the pass along and visit the club. It just adds towards my score.

But any hu, I am surprise so many of you responded. Thank you CTQWERTY. You observed my profile well.

Thank y'all. I hope to keep bringing you more reviews !
  • unlisted
    14 years ago
    wallanon - The AM on the flyer counts towards me. Other contestants have something else on theirs.

Oh and if I ever make it...special treat to TUSCLers :-)
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    sheeesh, it figures, I am 2000 miles away, maybe I should fly in. LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion