tuscl

Summer Doldrums?

Given that Houston is a high mileage city, is it just me, or is it that Houston girls, who strip in low mileage clubs (in other cities), come home for the summer, filling the clubs, and being low mileage ?

3 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Keep writing reviews and letting people know who these low mileage ROBs are . I recently wrote a review for kahoot's naming two ROBs even though it was too early to receive tuscl credit for it.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Good question. A possible answer is the high mileage Houston gals have hooked up with someone otc who is keeping them out of the clubs so all thats left is the low-ender ROB's. The high mileage gals also know Summer months are slow so there is more money in otc sessions so they work that phone list. They are not gonna waste their time paying tip out and hustling the floor for dances when they can get 2-3 bills otc. During summer guys that have boats and want some hot bikini companions will pay big bucks for a cutie to spend some quality vacn time with out on the water. Some of these guys have friends that bring drugs on the outing to say Redfish Island then the pussy is gonna be free or next to nuthin. They will fuck those gals all weekend. Ever wonder why the high mileage gals aren't in the club on Monday? Hey their fucked out!

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Good one about Mondays Player11. I recently spent a weekend away at a conference. First weekend in a very long time that I did not go to a strip club.

So instead of a weekend strip club visit, I did a Monday strip club visit. I made stops at 3 different strip clubs and spent a few hundred dollars overall and still could not get any satisfaction. I can go out on a Fri/Sat. and spend only $100 and come home satisfied.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion