tuscl

Extras at NY Clubs - Stiletto

Any one have a suggestion for a club in NY area for extras? Anyone experienced any at Stiletto in Nanuet?

4 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I just looked up stiletto in nanuet and it is a juice bar 18 and older. Typically clubs that give extras are not the types that attract the younger crowds and does not serve booze. I know of 4 BYOB juice bars and they are all low mileage and expensive.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Don't slam all the clubs with juice bars. Lest we forget there's a big country all around Ohio chock full of BYOB goodness. Plenty of them have stuff going on that would make whores blush.

Been to Nanuet. Been to that club more than once. Had good experiences there (except for the time it was flooding all over and smelled like a swamp) but they would be on the tamer side of things compared to other places. Probably should have gone through the trouble to check out Hot Lap Dance at least once before all the rookies got the place raided.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The most expensive and one of the most low mileage clubs in town is Vanity.(BYOB/nude). $20 cover charge on sat/fri late nights and $600/hour skyboxes. By comparison, most columbus clubs charge $400/hour for VIP.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    wallanon, I know, but here in Columbus and most of Ohio they suck. Mons Venus is a non-alcohol place and it is a top 10 club so you are correct.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion