tuscl

Smooth or Not - Feedback Says To Shave

For the longest time I never did any grooming maintenance down south. In the past 2 years between my wife and a few visitors, all seem to prefer the smoothness of my berries and shaft with a neatly trimmed down hedge above. Oral sex has been much more enjoyable with folks finding new sensations in previously unseen crevices and points of interest. The ladies seem to unanimously feel more willing to travel down there knowing the grass is cut and edged but now I'm wondering if this is atypical or have you (clubbers and dancers) noticed the same thing and feel similar or am I just a little bit off the deep end? Thoughts please!!

23 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    1) I prefer not to deal with the maintenance of shaving anything other than my face, as naked, it's hard to tell the difference between me and a bear.

2) I've never liked blowjobs anyway, so, ehhhh

3) I prefer a shaved woman as I'm an expert at DATY.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    With threads like these, there's never a good place to interject.

Minus TMI, personal grooming is usually a good thing. How a guy smells seems to be, if I had to pick one, the biggest factor in how close and comfortable a dancer will get. Toughest to ignore upfront if things have gone wrong...if something doesn't smell right, subjectively speaking, at least one of the five senses rarely enters into the equation.
  • johnshea1983
    14 years ago
    I totally agree with the scent thing. Last time at Stiletto opted for a 3 lapdance set with Lexi and she commented on my freshly showered, shaved, cleanliness and modest deodorant. She really seemed to love the dance as much as I and that got me even more into it.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    wallanon - good advice. Hey, I'm thinking of going to the club tonite - any suggestions on what kind of pants I should wear?
  • johnshea1983
    14 years ago
    Funny you mention pants because I purposely went with an Adidas very smooth silky short and no undergarment so I had a massive raging stiffy which felt great and she seemed to really enjoy it as well!!
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    Gentlemen,

I will speak from my perspective on this and I thank johnshea1983 for bringing this to the table. I consider myself a expert in this department. The reason I feel that way is when I do this it is because I want to, not because I am getting a few bucks for it. My hubby can attest that this is one of my favorite things to do. I take pride and put alot of effort into this.

With all this being said, there is NO question that I prefer the area to be clean shaven. I makes for a much more enjoyable experience for me and in EVERY case I have encountered certainly much more enjoyable for my man. Understood it requires effort to keep the garden clean........but I can tell you it is certainly worth it for all parties involved.

my 2 cents...........

Judy
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    With all that being daid.....would you guys rather deal with the hair or a nice smooth landing strip?

If the answer is yes then you should reciprocate as well.
  • how
    14 years ago
    Wasn't it Austin Powers (or Dr. Evil) who noted that nothing beats the sensation of "a shorn scrotum?"
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I started shaving, as opposed to the trimming I've been doing for years, in an attempt to convince my wife to do the same. Hasn't worked so far, she just trims, but I continued because I found I like it.

Judy, a full "garden" is very visually appealing for me, whereas the "plucked chicken" look doesn't do much either way, but if I'm gonna be sticking my face in there, I appreciate at least a trim, though I can't remember the last time that stopped me. Clean is a more important consideration.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    Speaking of clean, holy shit, just the other day I overheard some strippers talking about a custy that they all agreed he spends a lot and tips well. They talked about him and another guy or two for a little bit. Then two agreed the first guy would be their regular except his balls smell so bad! I laughed and they realized I was there and eavesdropping. I got up and said, "excuse me, I think I'll go to the restroom and freshen up a bit!"

Sooooo, fresh breath, deodorant and a bit of cologne aren't enough, you need to wash your balls. If you took a shower in the morning and it's late in the evening, giving your junk the once over with a wet wash towel in the restroom might keep you off her No-Blow List.

As far as trimming, someone mention on a similar manscaping thread that since he shaved his balls. It worked on my wife!
  • how
    14 years ago
    Rodney Carrington has a song called "Dear Penis," in which he imagines a conversation with his little friend. At one point in the song, his penis demands: "Rodney, while your shaving, shave my balls."
  • judyjudy
    14 years ago
    Figured with this topic i would change my pic........

you guys make the call
  • johnshea1983
    14 years ago
    My call is "perfect." We know cleanliness matters to the dancer along with tude and drunkeness, and its starting to sound like complete grooming has an impact as well. There is a lot of effort as Judy stated so its great for me personally for the friend to enjoy it!
  • how
    14 years ago
    My call is that I'd enjoy being inside there...
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    I'll second that
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Judy: depends. Am invited to dine, or just watch the show? :)

<duck and runs>
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    I do believe that I would shave my nutsack and dress Little Elvis up in a flying helmet and tiny goggles if it would help get me closer to that fine, shaved morsel!!!
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Nair For Men
  • nastasia_p
    14 years ago
    Please groom, its so much nicer for everyone. My face won't be going down there unless everything is all trimmed up. Shaving and waxing down there is painful for women, and we're pretty much expected to put up wit it now, so in exchange I would require any guys I would be fooling around with to do the same. I suppose if you're paying for it that would be different...but I've heard men get turned on by seeing a woman turned on...if you want her to be turned on then you know what you gotta do ;)
  • johnshea1983
    14 years ago
    Nastasia - That's exactly what I was looking to hear and sounds like a mandate made for me. THANKS!!

Now that I've been grooming on a regular basis (every 2-3 days)I personally now really enjoy the feel and feeling of my smoothness even when I don't have another helping (hand, mouth, etc) joining me.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    ######-REMINDER: USE EXTREME SHARPS PRECAUTIONS-###########
  • how
    14 years ago
    Voice of experience, gatorfan?
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    "yes" replies gatorfan in a tiny high voice!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion