tuscl

Bed Dances

rakanuj
Georgia
A while back I visited places like Deja Vu in Minneapolis and other places and discovered the wonders of bed dances. Since then I've been trying to find a place closer to home (Georgia) that has them, but not only are they rare but almost no one seems to report on them!

Short of going back to MN, or to LV or LA does anyone have any clue about a place closer to Atlanta that offers them? I'm not averse to traveling, but the closer it is the easier it is.. Anyone else obsessed with this form of dances?

9 comments

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    Haven't seen those in years. Maybe they are making a comeback.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Are you looking for honest-to-goodness bed dances, or places with roomier booths so you can go horizontal during a non-VIP lapper? I've only seen the former West of the Mississippi other than Baltimore, but I'd imagine they're out there somewhere. Roomier booths aren't as hard to find, but then you're stuck looking for the right dancer.

Your best bet is to skim the ATL reviews for the usual suspects and PM them for the scoop. The clubs I saw in ATL didn't have them. The Deja Vu chain seems to be where they're the most common. You might also want to check out their website to see if they list which of their affiliated clubs have bed-style booths.

The Little Darlings franchise is where I've had the best experiences with bed dances, but that's not doing you any good on the location.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    "rakanuj" = 1 post in 8 years?!

Following what Wall says about the Vu chain, I had a "bed dance" at the Deja Vu in Vegas. Bizarre room layout with multi-colored (red with yellow trim?) office dividers sectioning a much larger room (I'm guessing a stoned individual would get lost in there...) It was a $30, two-minute full nude with a heartthrob of a girl. Very much a tease of an effort on her part during the dance (which convinced me to cut it off after one.) The worst though was the DJ announcing a "3 for 1" special during my dance (I hadn't been in the club long enough to plan for the Vu chain's often announced 2-fer-deals--I was off my game and torpedoed by the heartthrob who came to me before I'd sat for two seconds.) I was in that club for maybe 15 minutes total. Hit it on the way back from spending 8 hours at the Rhino. So in a way I didn't mind the bed dance experience had been such a bummer, because the Rhino had delivered a feast!
  • sandyman
    14 years ago
    At least two of the clubs in the East St. Louis area offer them. Reviews have the details.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    If you can find a Cafe Risque (there is one in Dunn, NC and one in Micanopy, FL), they have booths with with padding that resembles a hospital bed with the head raise a little. However, they have cameras in the booths and there is absolutely no touching.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Ah, Cafe Risque in NC. I can still remember contemplating how badly a four foot pothole in the middle of an isolated trailer park would ding the car I was driving in. Drove through the gauntlet of smaller potholes instead...

http://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?RID=59777
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    There's a club here in "The OC" with beds but dances start at $50.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    I didn't know Ecstasy was in Orange County, but of course I don't get out there enough know anything other than the cities. Poor guy is looking for something in the Southeast, though.
  • clubscanner
    14 years ago
    Industrial Strip In Indiana has something they call a "Waterbed Dance" but I have not used it nor do I know anyone that has used it so I don't know if it would the same thing you are talking about or not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion