tuscl

G-string, thong, panties, bikini bottom, booty shorts?

Yeah, yeah, I know, you want “nothing,” but assuming she HAS to wear something, what do you prefer?

18 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Anything as long as it's not all of them at the same time.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    What about a fig leaf? It is Earth Day ya know...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I am usually too busy staring at her breasts to notice.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    It really depends on her body type. Some things look better on some women than others.

For the type I like...shorter with athletic bodies...boy shorts can be very hot.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I think this question has been asked a few times already.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Whatever looks good on her, as long as she takes it off.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    The question doesn't admit to concrete answers. The right girl can make darn near anything look good, and on the wrong girl, nothing might look good.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    About to get a LD, when dancer turns around and starts to tug her booty shorts off I notice they have "Tuesday" printed on them. Luckily it was Tuesday, not sure what I would have done if it had been the "wrong" day, lol.
  • bigdude012
    14 years ago
    Fishnets with nothing else
  • how
    14 years ago
    In a topless-only club, a g-string or thong is preferred, so she can move it to the side and slip me inside her.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    The best deal is definitely a g-string. In a couple of clubs I frequent, the g-string is so tiny that the pussy lips fan out around it when she spreads her legs on stage. And as How so eloquently stated, it is easy to push it aside for a little finger fucking or cock fucking. G-strings Are The Best -- but many topless places do not allow them.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    G-string or thong.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Almost anything from www.wickedweasel.com
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    It's gotta be a g-string or thong, although with some girls, daisy dukes are all right.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    As long as it fits in a shot glass...
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Is cock fucking a sport?

To the question, when looking not that particular. In the lap less is more.
  • how
    14 years ago
    wallanon said, "in the lap less is more."

Speak for yourself! [drumfill] -- Maybe this post belongs in the "Jokes for the day" thread, but I couldn't resist...

(And of course, wally, I'm just giggin' ya...)
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Definitely the g-string, I like to see that tiny triangle up front and that that barely-there string between the ass cheeks.

LOL, PAS, 'fit in a shot glass! Based on that criterion, we should be able to scoop it out with a tongue, right?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion