tuscl

4/20 strip club holiday?

Today (April 20th) is a popular weed smoking holiday. anyone celebrating today with "tits, clits, and bong hits"?

I have known several strippers who have smoked weed on a regular basis and one who enjoyed making weed brownies to celebrate 4/20.

3 comments

• winorhino
    14 years ago
    I was talking with a stripper last week named Mary Jane. Guess how she got the name. She had stopped smoking for a while but she really wanted to celebrate 4/20. She was so conflicted about sobriety/hitting a milestone, versus getting baked.

I do seem to get along best with the girls who just smoke, versus the ones that do anything else.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    My first ATF didn't need it to be 4/20 to smoke weed. She wouldn't do it all the time, but I always could tell when she was smoking weed and she was usually better on it.

This makes me feel like an idiot, but my current ATF has a 4/20 tattoo at the top of her back and I have no idea as to the significance. I've always assumed it was related to pot smoking, but it could be her birthday for all I know. As far as I can tell, all she really likes is Miller Lite.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I had an old favorite that talked a lot about smoking weed. Then she changed and was like "I never smoke weed I was just saying stuff about it that one night because I was drunk"...oh yeah sure blame it on the alcohol. She would get pissy with me if I ever brought it up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion