tuscl

About the Rude Surprise?

One poster said he saw toilet paper all over a dancer's labia. A few months ago I saw a dangling tampon string.

So, the ettiquette question-do you point out the oops?

8 comments

• jabthehut
    14 years ago
    I'd do it for one I know. How did I learn. I didn't point it out to one and she didn't know until another dancer called her to the side of the stage and told her. She squatted and pushed it back in. She came to me and asked me if I saw it and I told her I did and that I didn't want to embarrass her. She told me to let her know in the future.
    I went to a club where the girl going off stage would do a quick check for strings and TP on the one going on.
  • wallanon
    14 years ago
    Easy way out is to let another dancer do it.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    It would depend upon the rapport I have w/the dancer.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Okay, I hope this thread is a palate cleanser...
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Fortunately I have not had to see such a thing in a long time. There are other things I worry about coming out of a dancers twat - cum from the last guy.

While I would point out the oops during a dance, I would be hesitant with one I did not know on stage. Seems like more of a role for coctail waitress or other dancers.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I think another rude surprise I hate is when you don't spend enough close one to one time with a dancer and take her back in the VIP only to find out she unbearably smells bad.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I saw a dancer start her period. I didn't know her very well, but enough to feel ok motioning for her to come to the edge of the stage so I could tell her. She was very cool, reached down with her fingers, looked down at her fingers, looked at me with that eeewwww face, then stood up and walked off stage.

Next time I was in the club she came over and thanked me for being such a gentleman for telling her.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    I didn't know the dancer with the TP problem, so I didn't say anything to her. Instead, I pointed it out to another dancer I knew better, and then SHE went and told TP girl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion