tuscl

AMP

gatorjoe2
Florida
Wednesday, April 7, 2010 5:12 AM
Need help fellas... I am needing help deciding between going to a strip club (haven't been to my favorite in a long time) vs going to a Massage Palor. I have never ever been to a massage palor/Lingerie Studio and have no clue what to expect. I mean in terms price, what is offered, how good looking the women are. I probably won't be able to get extras at my Favorite club, but they are celebrating their anniversary, which means free alcohol. But I probably can't afford both. Any help?

8 comments

• gatorfan
    14 years ago
    gatorjoe (you U.Fla also?), Try [view link] and [view link] for reviews on Asian Massage around the country
  • Vegeta1on1
    14 years ago
    This site has been helpful for me. [view link]. You can get some free information about the AMPS, to find out more indetails about the places and the girls, you will need to become a VIP memeber. It's been worth it and helpful for me. On average just about any where you are going to be spending around $200. The AMP are more private and you can usually get 1/2 to 1hr. sessions.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Check out The Backpage for your area. Visit a few to see the girl quality as somtimes the pictures are bogus. Definately get the table shower if it is offered. In the Houston area, fees are around 150-160 for an hour with some pretty hot girls.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    You definitely want to read reviews on these review sites being suggested if you're looking for AMP extras. I don't think all AMPS offer the same extras from what I have read.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "I have never ever been to a massage palor/Lingerie Studio and have no clue what to expect." Then check this out: [view link] The above mentioned websites are also have some good info on your local AMPs, if there are any.
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    if you want to know what to expect at a massage parlor, goggle Randy' guide to AMP's (or something along that line). it's a pretty good primer on what's what in the places that provide "extra services". as for where to find them, try this site: [view link] they've got the country broken down by states and the states have individual cities with areas of different interest to check out. most of the larger cities have a section on AMP's that you can check out to find which ones to expect fun at, and which ones will just give you a nice massage.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I added Carmen's in Columbus to tuscl using the "add your club" feature at the bottom of tuscl and I am waiting to see if it is approved. I would be interested in learning more about massage parlors around central ohio and which ones can offer happy endings.
  • BeachBoner
    14 years ago
    Re "Lingerie Modeling: Never underestimate these places, but you might not have as much contact as AMPs. My last experience at a "lingerie modeling" place: Made my annual visit after a long road trip - stopped in a place on Telegraph in NW Toledo. Selected 2 gorgeous girls, one blond, one brunette. Only met the blond on arrival. Sessions are in a private modeling room or shower room, or combinations. Shows are from topless to nude and vary in cost and time. I got the 45 minute modeling room, nude, with the blond. Discussions with the models are very open and from the start you are told what is allowed and what is not, including what you can do, in graphic and arousing terms. 15 minutes through the 45 I recalled a menu item for 2 girls (menu is like a menu...) While directing the orchestra (you figure out what the wand was) I asked about the 2 girl show, and was told it was erotic and all that one could hope it to be, except I couldn't touch the better parts. The girts could do anything, and did. I had to go for this..... The girls got off on each other while I did also sitting along side the gorgeous brunette (slim, shaven and tan lines) - the blond was right where I wanted to be (on her knees) with her tongue where mine should have been - in the brunette - at least 2 of us got off. I couldn't touch the sweet parts, but it was very erotic - part of me did touch the blond a little later, but only after that part went shooting about 2 feet from where it departed. (a belly shot) Great show and recommended, unless HC is all that is being sought.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion