Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

natashawellskova and the lido room

arbeeguy

16 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have enjoyed reading other articles on this web site. But not this one. I invite other readers to read the "article" on The Lido Room by Natashawellskova. What a farce. Wonder why Founder or his assistant accepted this as an article. You can read this piece and my comment. Then come back and comment in this thread. Maybe I am missing something here. But it really smells phony to me. Other posters may see it differently.

Replies (2)

Profile picture for MisterGuy
MisterGuy
•

Yea, it's just an advertisement for that club...no biggie IMO...

Profile picture for mreef
mreef
•

I assumed it was not a real article, but a pre-arranged ad with the founder, just marginally more subtle than banner ads.

Kind of like the "special advertising sections" in magazines -- even though they make them appear to look like part of the magazine, everyone knows they are ads.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement