tuscl

April Fool's in Strip Clubs?

Thursday, April 1, 2010 7:33 AM
Just wondering if any of you guys have been out to SCs on april fools and if you have been a part of or witnessed any good pranks? I went to kahoot's tonight at midnight to get my SC fix and the cashier told me the cover went up to $50. I must have cringed because she then blurted out April Fools!

9 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    [view link] Starbucks Listens to Customer Request for More Sizes Customers to order the Plenta™ and Micra™ in stores in the U.S. and Canada this Fall SEATTLE, April 1, 2010 –Starbucks announced today the introduction of two new beverage sizes in stores in the U. S. and Canada this Fall. The announcement follows a year of research and direct customer feedback through [view link] requesting even more choice in beverage size. “Whether customers are looking for a large or small size, the Plenta and the Micra satisfy all U.S. and Canada customers’ needs for more and less coffee,” said Hugh Mungis, Starbucks VP of Volume. “Our size selection is now plentiful.” Plenta™ (128 fl oz) and Micra™ (2 fl oz) cups arrive in Starbucks stores this Fall. Derived from Italian word for plentiful or small, the Plenta™ delivers coffee lovers record amounts of the world’s finest coffee beverages while the Micra™ delivers a quick and satisfying morsel of goodness. Recognizing the potential impact the Plenta™ presents for municipal waste collection, Starbucks is also suggesting several subsequent uses for the Plenta™ cup post coffee enjoyment. Suggested usage options include popcorn receptacle, rain hat, perennial planter, lampshade or yoga block. The Micra also serves as a convenient milk dish for kittens, soft boiled egg cup or paper clip holder.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Today's featured article on wikipedia: "Wife selling" was a traditional English practice for ending an unsatisfactory marriage. Instead of dealing with an expensive and dragged-out divorce, a husband would take his wife to market and parade her with a halter around her neck, arm, or waist, before publicly auctioning her to the highest bidder. Any children from the marriage might also be sold along with their mother. Prices paid for wives varied considerably, from a high of £100 (plus £25 each for her two children), to a low of a glass of ale, or even free. The Duke of Chandos bought his second wife at one such sale in Newbury in about 1744. Along with other English customs, wife selling was exported to England's American colonies, where one man sold his wife for "two dollars and half [a] dozen bowls of grogg". Husbands were sometimes sold by their wives in a similar manner, but much less frequently. Wife selling persisted in some form into the early 20th century, as general attitudes began to shift to the benefit of divorce lawyers. (more...) [view link]
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    On April Fool's Day the dancer would convince you she really likes you, suggest the two of you could have a lot more "fun" in VIP, and hint she wants to see you OTC. Oh, wait...I guess every day is April Fool's Day in the strip club.
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    Haha, good one, Steve.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Do boobs come in Plenta?
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    On April 1st some dancers like to give you their phone number and pretend they are interested in going out with you. If you call you hear a voice message service and wonder when you'll ever get a return call. Every day is April fools day in a strip club.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    On April 1st, one girl said that her boobs were inflatable. I just had to put my mouth around her nipple and start blowing.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I think the best strip club april fool's prank goes to steve with his Columbus PP fake shut down
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Was this thread an April fool's joke? How it it even a holiday?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion