tuscl

What would be appropriate dress for a better grinding experience?

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 9:08 AM
Ive had my share of LD and i have to admit sometimes the jeans just doesnt help.... but i dare not go into a club with nice looking pair of silky bball pants either... although i imagine it would make the LD A LOT BETTER... any suggestions or comments about your experiences?

16 comments

• 10inches
    14 years ago
    i alway wear a pair of worn dockers (they get very soft after a short time) no belt and no underwear. get a pretty good feel when the grinding starts
  • how
    14 years ago
    UnderArmour LooseGear allows easy access and relatively discrete FS.
  • Drippy
    14 years ago
    I wear a thin pair of dress pants--ones that I don't use for work any more-with silk boxers underneath. This allow for smooth sliding during grinding and doesn't wear my dick raw. I leave my fly down about an inch for easy access.
  • aitg2pw
    14 years ago
    sweet... might try my luck after work this afternoon =D
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    I've had a stripper tell me to come in wearing loose exercise pants, so she can reach in easier, so I do.
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    Do only danger in wearing thin pants or boxer shorts is that the dancer might grind "too" hard for the little guy.
  • fingerling
    14 years ago
    I was out last night in some Nike black sweatpants. Real thin, smooth, not the shiny basketball stuff. Every dancer that came up to me said she loved the pants. One even said that when guys wore these it signaled to the ladies that they knew what they wanted...
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    The clubs here have a loose dress code -- no athletic gear. You won't be let in wearing under armour sweats
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Never wear jeans, this isn't a picnic in the park. 1. cargo shorts or whatever you prefer, or 2. thin weave business casual pants, polyester or polycottom blend, or 3. loose Dockers..... 4. Always black, dark gray or brown. 5. In fact, best to keep some designated SC pants.
  • Kprince
    14 years ago
    I wear thick, loose baggy jeans simply because I often cum in my pants so I can't wear anything too thin. I wouldnt want my jizz to leak noticeably and gross the stripper out. I have to also wear some boxers that arent razor thin as well so they absorb. Anyhow else have this problem (guess its a good thing in the strip club) of being able to cum from a lap dance?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    uscue13, You know that I always go to PP in my nylon shorts. Getting in has never been a problem. There is a dress code. Aimed at keeping out drug sellers. If you look like one of the boys from the hood, you ain't getting in. I have seen it.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I have an ancient pair of Levi's 501s. They're 1985 vintage. Nice and soft.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    Holy shit, there's someone else that wears 501s?! Stonewashed, button fly, takes me back to high school. Getting thirsty for a Schlitz! The club I go to, it doesn't matter what you're wearing, your dick is gonna be hanging out after the first song anyway. Dressing tip for Bogart's, manscape and leave the undies at home.
  • aitg2pw
    14 years ago
    well i passed by after work this afternoon and well i was wearing work clothes (today i got my thinnest and semi-tight dresspants... so they see my bulge means business =D).... thin black pin striped slacks and a white dress shirt. this girl i had absolutely loved my "professional look". and got complimented by half on my attire (could be them selling themselves i think, but if they were then thats a good way to start) 30 min later... champagne room for 140 and the girl for 120 and the pants didnt even matter!
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Arrow Microfiber black dress slacks -- silky inside and out, so commando is quite comfortable One dancer likes the silkiness outside that she just sits there rubbing her hand all over my leg. Well, if you insist... ;-) I think she'd kill me if I ever went into her club wearing anything else.
  • Neidermeyer
    14 years ago
    In my experience the trick is not simply to wear something thin and smooth (many of the suggestions here work for that), but also something that is thin and also doesn't leak in the event you finish before the end of the song. The only thing I've found that accomplishes both (thin and leak-proof) are gortex rain pants. They are thin and smooth, and absolutely no liquid will seap through. You can also find gortex golf rain pants that look somewhat classy - they don't look like athletic pants. The only downside with gortex is that it's fairly pricey. Hope this helps.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion