tuscl

On the road headed to Ft. Lauderdale area! Plan on hitting the Rhino one night

Lots of lame daytime reviews on the Rhino, but I assume it's pretty fun at night?? Any area tips?

11 comments

• vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Try Goldfingers down in Sunrise, on University.I've been there when I was in South Florida the other week. They have some very fine Latinas that will show you a good time.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Try Goldfingers down in Sunrise, on University.I've been there when I was in South Florida the other week. They have some very fine Latinas that will show you a good time.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Here is free admission pass for Spearmint Rhino in West Palm Beach
    http://www.spearmintrhino.com/imagez/cou…

Why not check out tootsie's in miami? it is a top ranked club on tuscl
  • just4fun182
    15 years ago
    Not going to be that far South. Staying in Lauderdale and have an evening in Palm Beach arranged. Don't see any of the Ft. Lauderdale clubs reviewed on here. Drove past a Pure Platinum and Solid Gold. I think there is a place called "Lips" nearby as well.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    How about posting some reviews just4fun182?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    ^^^ Probably because he paid for a membership instead
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Lauderdale, FL to Tootsie's Miami is listed as being 30 minutes driving apart on google maps. 23 miles. It would be expensive if you had to take taxi but not too bad if you had your own ride.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    ss1- You don't have to pay for membership to post questions on DB, only to read full reviews.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    minnow you are correct. I am assuming the OP is a VIP tuscl member because he stated that he read "Lots of lame daytime reviews on the Rhino"
    I think non-members can only read the first few sentences of the first few reviews.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ss1- Just for grins, don't bother logging in. Then go to Rhino review page- 1st page only. Please tell us the contents of the 1st few sample sentences in several reviews- I betcha OP isn't paying member.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    lol OK you win then
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion