tuscl

Tan Lines...

scatterbrain
Minnesota
Thursday, March 25, 2010 3:45 PM
As summer weather approaches, I was wondering what the consensus of the group is on tan lines. Do you prefer the ladies with an all-overall tan or ones with distinct tan lines (bikini-like) or those with no tan at all? I personally find tan lines a little bit of a turn-on since it implies that they're are other times in the lady's life that she's a bit more non-exhibitionist and that she's not vain enough to be frequenting a tanning salon. Thoughts?

20 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I don't like the tan lines...to each their own though.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    I agree with Sam: not a fan. Most girls I've encountered over the past several years get the full-body spray-on tan.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I agree wth all of you. Tan lines are passe', kinda like hairy bush. I like dark tans, too.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    IMO, tan lines are one of the more appealing visual aspects around- like 'em!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    It's so dark in my favorite club that I couldn't tell you if they had any tan lines. They might all be black chicks. lol...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Sometimes yes, sometimes no. It really depends on the girl. Dark tan contrasted by pasty white patches mostly looks ugly. But medium tanned all over, with slightly lighter areas, as if she sometimes tans nude, but not always, is pretty appealing.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    There's something naughty about seeing tan lines that makes me feel like I'm seeing something that I shouldn't be seeing. That said, it's kind of rare for me to come across dancers with tan lines.
  • LoneLurker
    14 years ago
    Like 'em. Don't see 'em enough, though.
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    Haven't been to the club in the summer as I just started back in October after a long, long absence. But I think I would love to see small white triangles on my favorite's boobs.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Around Christmas time a very blond dancer went on a family vacation to Hawaii, and when she came back she had the most delicious tan lines... The really funny part of the story was that she had gotten a boob job, but kept it a secret from her parents for months. I can only imagine the looks on their faces when they saw her on the beach for the first time, lol.
  • CCRiderm
    14 years ago
    Oh, I am a definite fan of tan lines...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Welcome to the largest collection of stunning feminine bodies with TAN LINES [view link]
    14 years ago
    I'm old school. Like the tan lines. Just seems more genuine than the spray on.
  • pop
    14 years ago
    As long as they're very small, I like 'em.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    I like tan lines. Sometimes it depends on the bikini lines how well I like it. I know a dancer who tans in a tanning bed. She might just lie out in the sun while she's at the beach. The girl herself is more of a turnon or turnoff than any tan line though.
  • Raincoat
    14 years ago
    If any girl is willing to she me her tanlines, I am happy to luck. Surprisingly, I find the ones with no tan to be very sexy. Nothing but snowy white skin.
  • nj_pete
    14 years ago
    Love 'em. And here is why I think I do; growing up in the late 1960s' early 1970s, quite a few of the Playboy Playmates had tanlines, so those peeks at the magazine and the stash that a friend always seemed to have in the garage or someplace had those memories.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    I'm with the guys that like them. What, I get to see something even the sun doesn't get to see? ;-)
  • Me likey too. Feels like you're getting the privilege of seeing something I'm not supposed to. I would love to just look at the lines because I can tell what her swimsuit would be covering up, except that she's not covering up for me!!!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I can enjoy either, however I don't care much for the snow white pale and damn near black combination. I really like those that have "tan" tattoos.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion