tuscl

Old dancers

potheadpl
Florida
There are two clubs within 10 miles of each other that I visit on a regular basis. The closer one hires mostly young girl-next-door types, with the occasional tattooed girl in the mix. The one that's further away USED to hire a lot of stereotypical "strippers". We're talking pretty girls with super fit bodies and good boob jobs. Having two clubs that catered to the two types of women I like was pretty convenient.

Not any longer. Something's happened with the second club. Now it looks like the old strippers' home. Egad. I'm 39, and I damn sure don't want to see 39 year olds dancing. Well, if they were Hollywood 39, yeah. But these are Pasco county 39, and that's kinda rough. It's a nice club. Nice building. Obviously there's money behind the operation.

It's weird that a club would end up with a bunch of old dancers.

9 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    It's a buyers' market. Club managers know that, in this economy, they can get over the hill desperate dancers willing to pay higher tip-outs, hustle drinks and meals and agressively push lap dances. Why should they care about quality control? Then customers leave and they whine all the way to the bankruptcy court.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    potheadfl-
    Purely looking at the map, Pasco County looks like the middle of nowhere (I could be wrong) and its my opinion that clubs not in big cities and way out in the country will hire anyone, since it's harder to get the young hotties to go there unless they are there already. My favorite club, Shotgun Geniez in Hamburg, Iowa, is in the middle of nowhere and gets several dancers who definitely couldn't dance at my second favorite club, the Playhouse south of Council Bluffs, Iowa (which gets both the 'young girl-next-door types' and the 'stereotypical "strippers"') and all of them are basically too old, meaning at least 30, but possibly going much older.

One other thing to remember is that a lot of customers are retirement age, and a girl who is 39 would still be young to them.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    DandyDan, I agree with you about retirement age. I am 68 and Apr 1st will be my 1st annivarsay of retirement. 39 does look good but I like em even younger. My favorites all fall in the 24-34 age group. I only date one non stripper. She will be 33 in May.

The oldest dancer at Columbia Platinum Plus is reported to be 50. But she has kept fit and does good with the customers.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    DandyDan---you're incorrect. Pasco County is just north of the Clearwater/St. Pete/Tampa area. It's all a big sprawl. I've met dancers from Tampa at the club in question before.

LOL about the age. I like em young. Like 18-25.
  • jabthehut
    15 years ago
    dan,
    Tampa's metro area includes Pasco County and that Metro area has 4 million people. Council Bluffs has a metro (Omaha) population 1/5 that. You are probably more rural in Council Bluffs than Pasco County. Aslo, Pottawattamie County has a population density of almost 100 people/sq mile while Pasco has a density of almost 500.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I don't care about age as long as they give me the mileage I want. Typically though younger dancers get the stereotype that they are less experienced with mileage and just think they just have to air dance for money.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I went to Private Dancer and I would say a majority of dancers there were old in their 40s. Pretty sad place...
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Got a dance today from a hard body dancer with large fake tits - I could tell she was older, but I would have guessed mid-30's. I was shocked when she told me she was 46 and had been dancing since 1987. Guess it just shows what's possible if a dancer takes care of herself.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    Personally, I get bored FAST with cookie-cutter looks. Older dancers, though, can't be cookie-cutter. In one club where most of the dancers are clones, my two faves (the exception to the rule) are both in their 40s.

Admittedly, I am, too. But I think I would've appreciated them even when I was young.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion