tuscl

Jacksonvile, FL

Friday, March 19, 2010 9:44 PM
Visitng Jacksonville, FL next month. Want to book air tickets, but before that was thinking if I should extend my stay by a day if there are good strip clubs. Is Jacksonville, FL famous for good strip club and lap dances ? Or any other near by city ?

6 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Doll House 2220 Atlantic Blvd Jacksonville, Florida 32207 Phillips Hwy & Atlantic Blvd. 904-396-0932 [view link] It is the only SC from jacksonville, FL ranked on the tuscl top 100. Personally, I would pass on it unless it was either Tampa or Miami.
  • Walkerman
    14 years ago
    Samsung is right. The Dollhouse has some hot women and is nude. I have been in Sinsations and it was a total bore. At Dollhouse you can get great lap dances from russian girl Katya. She work from 2 p.m. to 2 a.m.
  • catman988
    14 years ago
    I lived in Jacksonville for 20 years, and the clubs are bad in comparison with clubs farther south and west. Very strict, and as mentioned, the doll house is the only club even worth visiting. good luck
  • zipman68
    14 years ago
    Have to agree with Walkerman and samsung1 - Dollhouse is the place. If you can stay an extra day in Jax I would go for it. I've had an ok time at Sinsations and it has been hit or miss. Sinsations used to have a really hot redhead bartender (I think her name was Strawberry) that did good dances, but I haven't seen her in a while. Might be fun to check out Sinsations then move to Dollhouse if Sinsations disappoints - I've never had a bad time at Dollhouse
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    I also had a great time at Dollhouse. Katya is a lot of fun and gives great dances. Can't wait to get back to Jax. and see her again.
  • dallas702
    14 years ago
    k0270, I checked out the Doll House Monday and am happy to report good news. Several girls from another nude club in Jax have moved to the Doll House - in mass - so the quality of dancers, and the number on shift, has improved. Also, it appears that several, more liberal, dancers have also started working there. Jacksonville is NOT a strip club Mecca - far from it. There are no high energy party clubs. Only three Juice Bar nude clubs (Doll House, Sinsations and Solid Gold) and ALL the rest are bikini bars. None of the bikini bars have private lap dance rooms. So, as others have said, in Jax the best choice is Doll House - but it is the best of a poor lot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion