tuscl

Pointless Lies

how
Texas
Friday, March 19, 2010 1:11 PM
I understand the kind of Stripper BS that is intended to generate more money for the stripper, but some of the lies they tell are so pointless... Here's a recent example: At a club called "Tequila Sunrise," I stage-tipped a dancer who used the name "Amy." She was sexy, and I am sure she noticed she had an effect on me, because she was massaging my groin stage-side. After her set, she came by and we talked briefly. Did I want a dance? How about VIP, she wondered. Actually, says she, after re-introducing herself as Erica, since you are visiting town, I want to go to your hotel. No money, she notes, "I just really need it." I tell her of course that sounds like a good plan. But this seems far too good to be true, so I let her know she has nothing to gain by saying that, and should only say it if she is being sincere. Given that easy out, she doubles down: "I really mean it. I promise I am going to come to your room. And the next time you are in town, you can stay at my place, to save the expense of the hotel. Here is my number. Give me yours, and I promise I will be at your room at 2:15." Of course that didn't happen, and the digits were bogus. But she gained nothing from the lie, and I let her know up front she'd gain nothing, and she didn't pursue any gain from it. What is up with such elaborate but utterly pointless lies? Any similar stories from your clubbing experiences?

22 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Pretty much the same thing happened to me a couple of times. Like you, I was confused as she didn't gain financially, so, what was her deal? The only answer I can think of is for her to tell tale to her friends, spinning the story. "Some guy was drooling over me and just begging me for sex. He even offered me two thousand, but I'm not a tramp-of course I gave him a false number and stood him up." Like the first season of Star Trek, a computer describing the working of a woman's mind: "What an amazing collection of contradictions."
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Some people lie for the sake of lying.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Yeah she is probably a pathological liar... but I do see how that could generate business for her. She wanted to be your friend to make you feel special and excited...therefore it would be easier for you to say "yes" to getting a private dance from her. Did you end up spending any money on her in the club besides the stage tipping?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    dudester, speaking of standing up...I recently was offered OTC but she wanted me to pay half now and then half when I get there so I declined... I have read too many stories on the pink site from strippers bragging about how they rip guys off like this..
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    samsung, pay half OTC in advance? Is that something like, LAY-AWAY LOL!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Could be she was honest. Could also be she's picked up and dropped off by someone who purposely tries to prevent her from wandering. Also could be she told a girlfriend on shift about it and the girlfriend talked her out of it. You'd learn a lot more in a couple of additional interactions occurring over subsequent visits.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sam, you should've replied "I'm like Wall St.: no money down, no credit check, and 100% financing baby! You'll get paid when Uncle Sam bails me out and pays me my bonus for a job well done..."
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That's a good one, CT. I haven't had OP's case happen to me. Many yrs. ago, at a "btlad" kind of club, a buxomish blonde expressed interest in meeting me OTC at nearby 24 hr. diner. She said, "look for the black Camaro thats parked near the front". I left club just before closing, walked by the Camaro (only 1 in the lot, and in place), and noticed a big black dude sitting in it. The same black dude I saw her speaking to briefly between our "dances", and closing time. Of course, "no show" at diner. I've questioned what exactly her motivation was for this whole setup was- was I supposed to tap on the window, and say "excuse me, I'd be happy to pay a few Benjamins for the privilige of banging this fine lady"??
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    For some reason, I get this one alot: Me: Hey I haven't seen you here much. Where did you come from? Stripper: Really? I've been working her for 5 years. I normally work the night/day shift. I don't get the point, I obviously frequent the club alot and have never seen you in my life. I understand not wanting to be seen as a newbie (as I believe most of these are), but why not just say you came from a different club (if that is indeed true). Makes no sense to me.
  • Mr.White
    14 years ago
    i had this really sweet,nice,beautiful little black girl a couple months ago.after we had a good talk.i got a couch dance to try her out.was alot of grinding and more,it was [view link] i hit her with the OTC which i normally wouldn't do.i let them bring it up.she says if you get a vip i'll give you half my #.so i'm the fool the vip was weird she would grind a bit then jump up like she was scared with the look of fear.then turn around and shake her ass really fast.she did this over and over.sure enough she gives me half a phone #.i thought she was joking bout the half #.then she says if you get another vip i'll give you the rest of it and you can call me for OTC.what the fuck so since the vip that night where only $75 i did one more but i told her what i wanted in vip.she did better.i got the # and called .she answered my call so i'm thinking "cool".i told her when i could do a OTC we set it up she lied it up good and she is a no show.i told her what motel but not the room #.sat there all night waiting .she said yes i'll be there. i figure she went with someone with more money.saw her twice at the club after and said i won't be spending $ on you now sorry.whatever she was a total bitch after that.(how... your lucky they didn't rob you)
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    Well this whole thread just reinforces my opinion that OTC sucks. I'm sure guys with more nerve and brains than I have can make OTC a fun experience. To me it just seems to open up ALL KINDS of opportunities for lying, robbing, possibly even getting beaten up by the thug partner of the stripper-whore. I get all the risk I can tolerate ITC. Yes, some girls just like to lie for the fun of it. Not all, but enough to get strippers a bad rep. HEY SAMSUNG1 -- how bout giving us a few choice quotes from PINK SITE some time. You are always giving great news releases. Just want you to know your efforts are appreciated, SAMSUNG1. Well OK, signing of, I got off topic again. Phooey.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    uscue13---That's just kinda weird. I know I'm much more likely to spend time with a newbie. I like em young. I really like feeling like I'm corrupting her, too. LOL!
  • how
    14 years ago
    samsung1, yes, I got a few dances from her. Not bad, although I only got to 3rd base. But she did not benefit from her lie, nor could she have reasonably expected to...
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Would I lie to you? Would I lie to you honey? Now would I say something that wasn't true? I'm asking you sugar, would I lie to you?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Thank you, Minnow. I was thinking of Goldman Sachs... $23 billion in bonus money awarded for 2009 after managing to out do every welfare mom derided for generations in 2008 alone.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Otc does not suck. I get the room and text the girl the room #. She will show if she is going to get any money. I don't do advances, loans, or handouts. If she wants my money, she will fuck, otherwise no money. The one I have been seeing for 2 years is so prompt that as soon as I get the room she is either already parked waiting for me or there is a knock on the door before I barely have time to get in the room.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I agree with the op that gal was telling a pointless lie. A nonworking number and oddball time is a telltale sign. I have had them tell me similar lies in a club, just part of SS. After awhile of going to SC's I just simply screened it out or ignored it.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    OTC better include sucking plus alot else
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    After a tortured 20 year marriage ended with me in financial, professional and emotional wreckage I came to understand that my ex lied--a lot--because the tales she told made her the center of the phony universe she created for herself. Some women are like that. They have a view of how important they should be, then they spin lies and rip-offs to put themselves in the center of attention. Are some dancers willing to say and do almost anything to feel important and the center of attention? Yep!
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Dang it Steve! Now I've got that song stuck in my head!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    LOL, lopaw some songs are like that, it could be worse. Getting back to the topic, yeah we've all heard these pointless lies and wonder what her problem is, oh well, there's always another dancer.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "I recently was offered OTC but she wanted me to pay half now and then half when I get there so I declined" LOL...this was one of my favorite rip-offs to hear about when I used to frequent a strip club in northern NY state. There were several dancers there that would do this to literally guy after guy (usually ones that were from out of town). It was an easy hundred bucks or so each time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion