tuscl

What cities have the best stip clubs with extras available?

Makwa
Minnesota
I know each city seems to have a different level of services. In some extras are offered quit often. What cities are best known for extras available in the clubs?

19 comments

• CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Motown. Have yet to see doggy-style anyplace, but with the new space and privacy at Hustler Club and Flight Club I'm sure that and more will soon be on the menu, if it hasn't already been ordered!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Yeah I second that Detroit is the best place for now..We'll see how the reviews are once the strip club regulations go into full effect.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Providence, RI & any of the off-Montreal island FS strip clubs...plenty of doggy-style available out there. :)
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Houston:

There are many here just read some of the reviews.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I hear Toronto's damn good
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Is it a breakthrough no one said Las Vegas?
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    City of Industry, CA.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    East Saint Louis. While everything is available, the quality of the provider is probably below average.
  • Will co-sign on ESL. If there's a city whose strippers are hot and do extras, let us know!
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Pasco County Florida seems like a good location. Not a city, but in some sense you could say that Route 19 through Pasco County forms a linear city with around five good clubs, all of which have good mileage and some have extras as THE NORM. If I can get my act together I will put another post in here on the clubs in this "linear city" and their highlights. I have been an afficiondo of Pasco County for over ten years. It's a nice alternative to the also-very-good Tampa strip club scene. Wish I didn't live so far away -- hard to get there anymore.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    More on Pasco County. It is one of the fastest growing counties in America. Mostly rural and small towns, many unincorporated. There are nine TUSCL-listed clubs on or very close to Route 19. It is approximately 20 miles from the most northerly (Players) to the most southerly (Bare Assets). One of the clubs is actually a massage parlor - that would be Dusk til Dawn in Holiday. That place seems to be a sure thing for extras. The rest have potential, but I doubt there are as many extras in Pasco County as in the East Saint Louis area. I must admit I have never personally gotten extras in Pasco County. I still think it is a good location, and all nine clubs are easy to drive to, up and down Route 19.
  • squirreldog
    15 years ago
    you have my attension now. what do you mean "doggy style". are you talking intercourse or what???
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Here in Ohio, the best city for strip clubs is Dayton, OH.

I live over 1 hour from there but I will be visiting soon.
  • winorhino
    15 years ago
    Iopaw's right. City of Industry, CA. Insane extras.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Just reading the TUSCL's top 100 should answer that. These clubs did not get there by just providing some lap dances. You can get everthing in Atlanta. If you have the bucks. At my favorite club in Columbia SC, price is NOT what controls. You have to really know a dancer and have her trust.
  • how
    15 years ago
    El Paso, TX. FS is the norm in several clubs there.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Arbeeguy---Pasco county is my area. The club you're guaranteed to be offered extras in is Player's Club. There's no pretending it's anything other than a BJ factory.

Extras can be had at Foxy. Buddy of mine got FS in the Champagne room. Emperors' would be likely, but I can't verify.

Pasco is a hidden treasure. So many people go to Tampa, but the clubs in Pasco have girls that are 90% as hot as Tampa. And you can drink.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I have heard that they've closed down many of the lap-factories in Houston. Stuff like requiring full-latex boob covering, not allowing unlicensed dancers, no lights-off in the back rooms, etc. ...

So I heard. How are Treasures and that sort doing these days?
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Just reading the TUSCL's top 100 should answer that. These clubs did not get there by just providing some lap dances."

Tell that to the customers at the Foxy Lady & the Dollhouse in RI.

Can one get any "extras" at Club X Show Bar in OH?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion