tuscl

a 4th TUSCL convention?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, March 14, 2010 8:28 AM
Who is up for it? Best month? Best Days? Best time? Of course it will have to be at PP again. #3 rated club.Last time, Sats were a flop. Just me and Bro and 2 strippers made it for the breakfast. How to make it even better? Don't look for any help from the club.

8 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    If T_bro can make it, I am down for next week. It would be a fun going away party.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Just wondering what were the dates or months for the last 3 conventions?
  • rob0411
    14 years ago
    I'd say Friday should be the main day. Others can come in early if they choose, but Friday would be the whole group. I'd recommend mid-April (4/16) or mid-May (5/14).
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    sam, I think they were all in May. Before the heat/humidty set in. Bro will not be there. rob, thanks for the imput. Apr is too early. Not enough time to get the word out. Any day works for me. Retired. gridget will meet me anytime. A 50 mile drive for her. Waiting for more imput!
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    I would prefer a weekday as the club is more customer friendly then. Do not care what the date is, I will try to make it if my schedule permits. Any of you that are in the area should plan to attend if possible. Everyone enjoyed swapping stories in person and PP provides a great venue for the experience. Hope Shadowcat can put it together.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    I would prefer a weekday as the club is more customer friendly then. Do not care what the date is, I will try to make it if my schedule permits. Any of you that are in the area should plan to attend if possible. Everyone enjoyed swapping stories in person and PP provides a great venue for the experience. Hope Shadowcat can put it together.
  • elemental23
    14 years ago
    After April works for me best. My last trip down a couple weeks ago was a total bust, on a Sat afternoon. Maybe weekdays would be better?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    May sounds good to me, like you say it takes time to get the word out
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion