tuscl

How many TUSCL buddies do you have?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, March 12, 2010 10:30 AM
I have about 10. We share dancer info.Who does what and for how much, etc. It is a more valuable resource than all the reviews. Of course this is just on my favorite club. Bro will be gone.I do not want to embarase the others by giving out their names.

17 comments

• how
    14 years ago
    Just the folks who post here in the open discussions. Yes, that includes my TUSCL-buddy MisterGuy -- with whom I have "arguments" here -- but probably not GreenVegas, who seems only a troublemaker...
  • Drippy
    14 years ago
    I communicate with a couple guys occasionally via private message about the happenings in Detroit.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Tuscl_bro was a friend to many. He would send out PMs to everyone reviewing columbus clubs inviting them to his jackjoint. Very social person.
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    None. Wouldn't mind running into a few though.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    About 7. Most were part of mini convention at PP arranged by Shadowcat. Others frequent my favorite club in Huntsville and we exchange info at times. Also met up with one of them at the Huntsville club for a joint visit.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    One reason tuscl is popular is the privacy. You can sign up without having to give out your real name or address. Would I be a frequent user of tuscl if my real name was associated with my account? I don't know...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    None. Don't know that I *want* to meet most folks in person. I'm not the extroverted type. No offense intended.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I'm a lone wolf.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    I don't get along with any of you fuckers.
    14 years ago
    Zero. I exchange info if asked or I pose questions. Response rate is probably 50% and some guys answer months later. But I don't exchange info with anyone on a repeat basis.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    is this thread going to introduce the next tuscl convention? a going away party for tuscl_bro before he goes to camp cupcake?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    sam, I don't think so. There have been 3 but I don't think I can do it again without him.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    I have exactly zero TUSCL buddies. I'm here to find out about hot, beautiful, young strippers. I know plenty of fat old men, no need to come here and canvass for more fat and old friends. That said, there are a few Motor City guys around here that I would be sociable with, Spy, SDude and VM come to mind.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Everybody's different. I PM a few people with more personal details, other insights or Q & As. I've been to Columbus to go clubbing with Tuscl Bro. For me it's all a matter of who shares my interests. Someday I want to go to one of Shadowcat's "conventions" but so far, it's not been something I can fit into my schedule.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    So far have only met one fellow TUSCL member. He's a good guy. I have met a bunch of strippers from other SC sites. I don't think that I'll ever meet any strippers from TUSCL, tho. They're not exactly flooding the discussion area.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Based on writing, I have developed varying degrees of respect for regular posters here. However, I have no particular interest in hanging out with any of you. I have had members PM me about various clubs and dancers, and I have tried to answer them honestly and respectfully. I visit this sight about every other day, but usually only read the discussion because I find this forum entertaining, informative, amusing and annoying - all at the same time!
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    I have met 5 Tuscl members, 1 of whom is a stripper. (She does have 1 review published). Interesting to meet, but didn't become too distracted from purpose of visit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion