tuscl

Dancers asking for "Pity" Money

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 1:22 AM
Ever have a dancer ask for a handout or loan? Usually you will be hit with drama that they are about to be evicted or have their lights shut off. My article about Dealing with Dancer Drama addresses this. If a girl meeting me otc wants say $50 more for the session than standard price but is willing to drop the price by the same amount next time I can be flexible. But if she is asking for some huge amount like $500 in advance then it might be time to head for the lifeboats and dump her. What really burns me up is gals who don't fuck asking for loans or handouts but not willing to give me pussy in return. I had one that buried herself in a hole like that and showed at the session too sick to fuck bc of the wisdom tooth line. This was supposed to be the first of three sessions in a week beyond our usual meetings (saw her 3 yr) and I was feeling really under pressure. I gathered my stuff and simply turned around and walked out. She asked "what about the rent." I simply said "Sorry honey, best of luck." I knew she was supporting a bum BF and this was the final straw. It felt good to keep my money and I was relieved to be thru with her. Besides, I had another girl on the roster that really wanted to move up to starter. This is why its always good to have more than one girl on the roster. Don't advance or loan them big money for anything.

20 comments

• Player11
    14 years ago
    I neglected to mention she needed 3 sessions at $300 each in a week. Out of a desire to help, I had reluctantly agreed to it (certainly not chump change) but her nonperformance at the first session fortunately blew the deal. This experience served as motivation for my article: Dealing with Dancer Drama In retrospect, I would never let myself be manipulated by such drama again nor agree to such a high POP (this was in 2007 before the recession).
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Loans? try Citibank. I wouldn't understand why anyone would loan money to complete strangers, but I'm sure it still happens.
  • Mr.White
    14 years ago
    yes this has happened alot.anywhere from can i get $10 to sit with you so i can pay my dance fee.had some dancers ask me to order pizza for her and her [view link].two different girls asked me to pay there car insurance one was 158 and the other was 289 and they both showed me the bill lol.i've had girls ask me to put a engine in her car another one asked for a transmission. (i work on cars)the crazy one said if i loan her $5000 for a nose job she would pay it back and fuk me for free for three months anytime i wanted.i led her on for a couple months and even got her otc price down to $100 from $200 a couple times.shes done with me now.i would have never loaned her a dime.can't beleive some of the storys i've heard over the years.had girls hit me with its my birthday will you buy me a toy.i always call there bluff with show me your id or find out from other girls.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    one of the many stupid mistakes i made over the years was loaning a stripper $100 because (a) she was desperate and (b) she would SURELY pay it back. I can't blame her - she was just being a normal stripper. I blame myself for being stupid/naive. But I learned from my experience and since then I have brushed off all loan/panhandle requests with a laugh.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I was a sucker recently and put up with overpaying for lap dances (not getting 2fer1 deals!) because of her complaining about school expenses. ProstiTuition 1) noun - Money earned stripping, hooking, or otherwise through the sex trade which is used to pay for college expenses. 2) noun - The act of earning money through the sex trade in order to pay for college.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Yes - brush off their panhandle requests - their problems are their responsibility
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    "Can you save me and buy some dances?" "I haven't found anyone else who wants dances." She arrived late and apparently hadn't made money to pay the tip out fee yet. My answer "no thanks". Consider a "loan" to a stripper as a goodbye gift. Best way to get rid of a stripper and never hear from her again. However on the rare occasion that she makes a deal with you and it pays off, congratulations.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I dropped an ATF because of non payment of a loan (100). Just before Hurricane Ike, I fell for a sob story and gave a stripper an extra 100. During Ike, she ran to San Antonio. Post Ike, she called me crying, saying she was broke and she'd fuck me for free if I rescued her from San Antonio, where she supposedly couldn't find work as a stripper. I didn't want to get sucked into some drama and told her "Sorry, good luck, but my hands were full" (as work was a mess and my place had a hole in roof and an inch of water in the kitchen). She called me the next day, crying, saying she loved me. I hung up on her.
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    twice lent money to strippers. fooled me once, shame on you. fooled me twice, shame on me. shame on me. third time, third girl, i smartened up and used almost the same words as dudester, "sorry sweety, got my hands full with my own problems..."
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    I always think - would a stripper help me? Then I think about stripper boyfriends and it becomes confused and muddled.
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    The question should be, "Has anyone NEVER been asked by a stripper for a loan or a handout. I've been asked for money by one one week 'cause her car is about to repossessed and she needs $100 and guess what she asks when she sees me a week later. They also have short memories.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I gave gridget $1,000 to help her through her divorce 3 years ago. What do I get? Some gifts but more importantly a phone call every week to check on me and lunch with a beautful girl whenever I am in Columbia. Of course she is no longer a stripper. She is now on wokers comp due to an OJI on her paramedic job.The hand may never heal. Career change? Maybe nurse. She knows that if things get tough, she always has a place to come to. I have 3 unused bedrooms and plenty of money. If I were 30 years younger???
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Request anal.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Strippers like to use the drama and manipulation for handouts on newbies. Veterans will either ignore it, laugh, or press for an otc session.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Player11, you can also tell stories about what kind of bills you have to pay yourself and how hard you had to work for your money. Give her a taste of her own medicine. Tell her you were coming to the SC to try to seduce a rich stripper for marriage so you can later divorce her and take half her money.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    yeah, what samsung1 says
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sam! THAT will get you left of the Christmas card list!!!
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    At PP around happy hour, one older girl always comes in and walks around asking every guy for a dance. When (not "if" for this girl) he declines, she normally asks if you will contribute just $1 because she wants to get a drink and drinks are expensive. Sometimes I decline, a short few times I gave her one just to end the talk. What's one dollar other than one less tip at the stage. Weird thing is, I've never once seen her get a drink. Just thought of that. Next time I'll ask her what she wants and say I'll buy it, just to see what she says. If she calls my bluff, I may have to figure out a way to get out of it. Also surprised that she never seems to remember you. Every time I see her she introduces herself and gives me her same speech...you'd think by now she'd mention she remembers you.
  • Sadly I keep throwing money their way, just to get them off my back. I was at Wise Guys in Washington Park, Ill. the other day and this chick asks for a drink. That's something that happens often, but she had this elaborate story about how she needs sex and her man doesn't give it to her. Blah, blah, I want to concentrate on the game. Ten bucks to shut her up, and hopefully she will never bother me again. Your definition of pity money may just be my definition of rip-off bitches hustling, but six of one, half-dozen of another.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    If she'll "pity" my dick in her mouth, I'll see if I can cum through with some "pity" money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion