tuscl

Clear heels?

What do you guys think of the dancers wearing the clear heels?

I personally laugh most of the time I see them and the dancer usually does not get my business. Are clear heels the cheapest kind you can buy?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph…
1. The usual footwear of hookers and whores 'round the globe...
I was gonna wife that broad until I saw she owned 6 pairs of clear heels.

18 comments

• CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Sam, saw a near-rookie (it was her 2nd day) at Hustler Club in Detroit stumble around in regular 3 or 4 inch heels. At first I thought she was drunk. Later I got the explanation as her mentor first worked me over for VIP action. Thing was her mentor was a butterfly and sailed about all over the place, leaving the other gal to stumble and tail behind. After seeing that, I don't think the clear heels are so bad.
  • LoneLurker
    15 years ago
    My attention is not typically on dancers' shoes. I've never given them much thought.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I really do not care about their heels. They could be wearing Doc Martins for all I care.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    The clear heels are so bulky and goofy looking.

I used to not pay attention to the heels until I realized how much some heels will push up on a dancer's ass making it look bigger than it actually is. Disappointment when later getting a lap dance. Kind of like how some dancers will wear push up bras to make their boobs look bigger.

Cheaper alternative to implants I guess.
  • winorhino
    15 years ago
    I saw a dancer last night with the usual ridiculous shoes, clear, with fake roses inside. That made me laugh. The stripper I was with thought they were "cute."

And given that I only go to nude clubs anymore, while enjoying the whole girl I do look at a girl's shoes. I am amazed that women choose to walk around is some dangerous looking footwear. (Hmm, as I write this I am beginning to think I have a slight shoe fetish.)
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I don't look at shoes, my line of focus is a little higher up.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Shoes? They're wearing shoes?
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    When getting a LD, I prefer the dancer barefoot, or wearing flats. Onstage, or working the floor, I'd prefer that the girl not be restricted by wearing dangerous shoes.
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    I ALWAYS watch the shoes. Sitting on Perv's Row you have to make sure you don't get knocked out by one of those things....
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    What about the heels that have a slot on the side and you can see the dollar bills she has stashed inside? Tacky.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    LL,

I agree with LL, just as long I am not accidentally kicked by a dancer.
    15 years ago
    For the amount of attention I pay to their shoes, they're fine. If they're more comfortable for the girl, easier to navigate with no problem.

Only time I pay attention to their shoes is when they stick a shoe to either side of my legs on the couch to stand and put their pussy or booty in my face.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    I used to think that typical stripper platforms were ridiculous, but last night I saw an aging dancer wearing what had to be called "sensible shoes" - maybe a 1 inch heel on a flat-bottomed shoe - and that was TRULY ridiculous.

At the old Leggs Lounge there was a very attractive, well-proportioned dancer who wore classic black high-heeled pumps. She looked really good, but somehow out of place as well.

Guess I'm starting to appreciate stripper platforms more than I thought. You really have to hand it to the girls who can dance athletically with grace while wearing them.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    CCRiderm, I can honestly say I have never been kicked in the face by a swinging set of stripper heels. But, I don't ever sit around the stage seating at clubs like that.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I think the concept of clear heels is silly, but then again, the whole concept of strip clubs is silly, too.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    There is nothing more classy than a dancer in a 4 inch pait of pumps!!!!!
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    sorry pair like the ones in my pic

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    Thanks for posting your pics judyjudy, you look classy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion