tuscl

Chatty dancer?

When I'm hitting the club after a stressful day at the office, I usually just want to kick back on auto-pilot, so I tend to prefer the dancers who like to talk (and talk) and take the lead in the conversation. I'm married so I've perfected the art of smiling and nodding while pretending to listen to a woman. It passes the time in between dances and every once in a while they say something interesting/unique that leads to a real conversation. Plus the dancers seem be more ok with the fondling if they think I'm paying attention to what they're saying.

So, do you like “chatty” dancers?

10 comments

• jabthehut
    15 years ago
    I prefer one who chats. Of course it gets old when they repeat the same old woe is me story.
  • Mr.White
    15 years ago
    i have a OTC stripper that used to sit and talk for a long time ITC.i liked it but after 2 yrs she hardly sits with me ITC more than 10 seconds before she has to go check her phone or go eat,go to bathroom etc.well i think it is from when we are in a room she wants to talk talk talk all about her friends or family.sometimes right in the middle of fucking she will go off talking about her costumers ITC and what she does for them.or that they pull there dicks out on her and she walks off. shit like that.WTF i don't want to hear it so i told her this in so many words. she got a little pissy about it.now she shows up takes her clothes off and gets in posision and says lets go and rushes me.lol. if she wasn't so fucking hot and tight i wouldn't call her anymore.she tells me i'm the only custy she fucks...LOL.whatever
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Um, in a dubious way I must confess. A dancer at $10 day yesterday at Henry's in Inkster, MI., talked and talked and talked and I heard, due to the music volume, maybe a third of what she said. Though I did 10 songs worth with her, I just smiled and enjoyed the time... why? Did I mention she was in Playboy, and looks every bit it? I have to say I didn't particularly mind the departure of the $100 from my wallet on that occasion...
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    What I've experienced lately is dancers that are conversation impaired. One dancer told me that I'm supposed to be the one doing the talking. One of the best experiences I had was a dancer, who, in an entertaining way, told me about the comings and goings of her family. She went on for ten minutes, and I was actually very interested. Suddenly, she said "But this is supposed to be about you."

At the time, I actually had nothing going on in my life. I was under FBI surveillance and was laying very low-work-eat-sleep.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Yeah for the most part they are entertaining. Just as long as they are not complaining about bills or boyfriends.

Conversation is more interesting than just having a trained monkey.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I don't mind this one chatty dancer at my favorite club, largely because she could do standup comedy under the right circumstances, but as a general statement, they better be talking about something I find interesting, because if they don't, I'm not interested in them.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    4 letters will resolve this probelm (STFU) and yes certain girls will talk through FS but BJs are actually better with some humming by her.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    As I've said before, I've always enjoyed dancers giving me their views on the stock market, national economy, political trends, existentialism or current Supreme Court decisions.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    It never fails - if I'm short on time and just want to get some dances, I'll wind up with chatty dancers clogging up my table and effectively pussyblocking me from getting to the dancer(s) that I really want. If I'm in the mood to just chill and chat with the girlies, all I'll get are the "wanna dance" girls. Ya can't win!
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I will make an exception. I don't give out dancer names.But I could talk to Helena for hours. She will massage me,carry on an intellgent conversation and then rock my world on the couch. Not a 10(maybe7)She was married and then a lesbian life style. Now has a BF(a customer)Said it would NOT affect her dances and it didn't. It was interesting to hear her tell gridget how much she liked dick again.Some of you know her. She will be hard to find. She does NOT dance on stage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion