tuscl

Iltel report - Columbia Platinum Plus

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, February 25, 2010 7:54 PM
shadowcat: Hello darling. Latest club review by chipe indicates the club may have been raided last Thu. Can you contact one of the girls to confirm this? gridget:I will try to contact G---(some of you know her). I talked to her today but she didn't say anything about a recent raid, but she may not have been there or just may not have thought about it. I do know that something happened there recently and Kenwood(owner) told Sammy(day manager) that he had to crack down on dayshift that too many outsiders knew what was going on in there, so from what I hear the girls have had to mellow out completely for awhile, as they are being watched like hawks! note: gridget quit dancing over 2 years ago but still has contacts there.

11 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    First Detroit, now Platinum Plus! The Dark Ages next?!?
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    This totally bites. I plan on being in Columbia next week. First visit in months.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Anyone know if the other clubs in the area are getting the same treatment? Heartbreakers?
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Got another email from gridget today. She has not yet been able to contact G---. When she does, I will post the results here. I still plan to visit the club next Thu, Fri and Sat. My favorites know how to be discreet. Worst case senario, I will at least get to have lunch with gridget once or twice. Btw there is a photo of gridget on my page.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    I am planning on being there Wednesday or Thursday, late afternoon.
  • aquavelvaman
    14 years ago
    Thanks for being our eyes and ears shadowcat - I'll be passing through Columbia next month and need to be prepared for the dissapointment if there will be any.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Latest review by Xpando. a 5. Lowest I have seen in a long time. He gave an accurate descriptuion of the club. I disagree with his appreciation. Yeah, the music is way too loud and the DJ,s are abnoxious but I go there for the girls. He mentions Mandy ( I do not know her) and London (I do know her) She is reported to be the oldest dancer there 48-50. No personal experiences but my buddies say "low mileage" The question is still unanswered. Did they get busted and is mileage down as a result? I need a report from one of my regular buddies.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Columbia Platinum Plus is ranked #3 on the tuscl 100. This is the best I have seen it ranked in a long time. It has also been in the top 10 for as long as I know and has such a high number of reviews that one bad review won't hurt. That club has more reviews than all the columbus gentlemen's clubs combined.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    I'm still planning on a visit next week, but I'm not really looking for extras, just a good time and mutual contact. But if I have to sit on my hands, I'll take a pass. Still awaiting further reviews....
  • clubsblue0303
    14 years ago
    To me, it seems, the formula is very simple. Consistent mentioning or implications of extras at a club gets it raided and in some cases shut down. It's a notoriously repetitive scenario. These raids are big money-makers for cash-strapped local governments (in terms of fines), and information found here simply gives away free tips to LE. You want your favorite club to stick around? Be vague in your reviews or don't review it.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    clubblue, I am always vague in my reviews as far as dancers go but I have been reviewing this club for 9 years. Nobody wants to stop the candy man. Not even the girls. 10 years go nobody heard of this club. A feather in my cap and a few others. I don't know how to stop the nortority. I have buddies that have been to Brads in Indy and Mons in Tampa. They will swear that this is the better club. BUT you gotta know the dancers. NO, I do NOT have a fincial interest here. Whis Is I what I did and do...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion