tuscl

What is "High Mileage" to most people here?"

Monday, February 22, 2010 4:20 AM
Just reading some of the reviews, I get the impression that some people have unrealistic expectations when it comes to getting a lapdance. 1 guy in a review said that the dancer gave him a nice grind, but later turned around a referred to her as being low mileage. IMO if you get grinded on it's not low mileage. I would classify it as being medium contact. So what is High Mileage to most of you? If a girl is giving you a BJ that's not high mileage that's prostitution. IMO High mileage would be me being able to touch her thighs & Breast, maybe some breast sucking, her grabbing my cock through my pants. If my dick comes out of my pants again that's not high mileage it is prositution. The point I am trying to make is it seems like with alot of people who write reviews here are some who post, a lapdance is only highmileage when you do stuff that would get you landed in Jail. If someone saw you, and To me that is not a lapdance.

30 comments

• Jmoney007
    14 years ago
    with me, high milege is 2 way touching with the girl giving me a nice good grind, and i only call it good if i have a "Happy Ending"
  • brewerfan
    14 years ago
    I will agree with you completely!! To me, high mileage should mean getting most of everything without it being illegal. Now, when you hear OTC, otside the club, that is illegal; when you hear FS, meaning fulls service, meaning fucking a guy, that is illegal; when it comes to BJs in the club, that is illegal; do guys get away with it, yes! as far as the girls, do they get away with it--that answer depends on whether they are in jail or not. Honestly, there's more to life than sex!! can't believe im saying that!!
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    high mileage: two way touching nipple sucking some sensuality ultra high mileage all of he above, plus she lets me in her panties
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    To me, high mileage is two way contact and being able to suck on tits. Of course, I don't know what to call it if she grinds real good but you can't touch.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    High mileage to me is a girl who lets me fuck her in the ass and cum on her face. Swallowing is also a must. Not interested in anything other than high mileage whores.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    14 years ago
    Your concept of high mileage is on a 5th grade level. Grow up and smell the pussy.
  • iwantu041
    14 years ago
    For me, high mileage is lots of touching both ways, sucking and maybe kissing. No direct genital contact, though. Otherwise it's sex, not a lapdance. I am not against it in anyway, though :-).
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Actually, CarolinaWanderer's brain power is on a 5th grade level. (Mind you that does put him 4 grade levels above MisterGay.)
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    high mileage includes grinding on my boner, touching/sucking her tits, getting my dick rubbed/squezed through my pants ultra-high mileage includes finger in the pussy and hand job super-deluxe high mileage includes bj or russian
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    High mileage = HJ and above , prostitution has it's own definition.
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    low mileage - a no touch grind medium - groping and sucking, canoodling high - fingerbanging, handjob Ultrahigh - bj, fs, ect. It's about impossible to find a low mileage stripper in Detroit
  • Jpac73
    14 years ago
    Why is a no touch grind considered low Mr. Stein? You are still getting contact. There are not too many clubs where the girls will give you a hand job or let you "finger fuck" them. So I see that as being a little unrealistic. Maybe up in your area half of the clubs let things like that go on but it is more like maybe 10-20% in this region.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Any dance where *I* am not allowed to touch, or can only touch lower legs or thighs, is low mileage. If I can touch her breasts, that's *barely* medium. "High mileage" would include permission to touch, squeeze, pinch, kiss and suck anywhere I want, along with my dick being manipulated somehow, even if it's not outside my pants. Beyond that, i.e. dick out without me touching it, is "extras".
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    To cum or not to cum, that is the question!
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    Jpac, I'm describing the clubs in SE MI. My run down reflects my experience in the Detroit metro area.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Clubber, I entered the club the other day around shift change, so when a dancer saw me she asked "are you coming or going?" I smiled and replied "that depends on you sweetie."
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    PAS - "canoodling" - nice choice of word (I had to look it up, lol). I just texted my girl and asked if she wants to canoodle tonight.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Not to cum? the girl must be doing something wrong
  • how
    14 years ago
    The original post seems to eliminate the very definition ostensibly sought. To me, "high mileage" is FS. That's the norm for my SC visits.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    I would agree with Phil-A-Stein's definitions with just a couple of questions. Here's my take on it: Most would consider an air dance NO mileage, but if a girl shows you her pussy in a topless-only bar (or spreads/fingers her holes in a place where it is not allowed), is that mileage? Low mileage is a standard lap dance with grindage, but touching by the customer is not allowed. In air dance clubs, some girls will use their knees and thighs to rub you, even though they can't technically grind. Does that qualify as low mileage in that context? Medium would be grinding and mutual touching outside of the clothes. Once Mr Happy comes out and our fingers and parts start going into warm, wet holes, that to me is high mileage. Getting a BJ or FS seems ultra high mileage, but it is obvious from this board that a lot of clubs are able to deliver this level of satisfaction in some areas, while other places it is almost impossible for the average guy (lots of money or superior powers of pursuasion excepted!!)to reach that level. However we break it down, I can say this with absolute certainty: VISITING THIS BOARD AND READING TUSCL REVIEWS IS INCREASING MY MILEAGE!!!! Sorry about the shouting. This makes me very happy. Thanks!
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    My definition of high mileage would be "any hand to genital contact". That is, finger insertion by the customer, dancer's hand on customer's penis, or both. BJ and FS are beyond what I commonly refer to as high mileage. Obviously, what is allowed by LE in certain areas will dictate the mileage available there.
  • tazer
    14 years ago
    hey how...care to tell us where in sc the high mileage/fs is available?
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    To me, mileage is the actual dance. I frequent the Columbia clubs. The average girl will let you grope her tits and ass during dances, and will give you a "good grind" about 25% of the song, which I hate those girls that get you excited with a good grind then switch positions on you. So that's average mileage. Encountered a few girls that do not like you touching tits - one actually told me it's a higher charge (surprise she's not working there anymore) and the other just always changed a position when you grabbed them. These types of girls fall under low mileage. Then there are girls that encourage you to touch all over, stick shift some and pop their nipples in your mouth. That's high mileage. Everything else, (bj, hj, fs, daty, etc) are just perks. You can have a low mileage girl that gives you a hj or puts her pussy in your face.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    steve, Good one, but I bet she knew exactly what she said. :)
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    High mileage begins when it goes beyond grinding and mild tit fondling.
  • how
    14 years ago
    tazer, you may read my reviews to see the clubs to which I referred
  • gk
    14 years ago
    To me, high mileage is simply no restrictions. Everything else is a variation of contact. And to those who think high mileage is the grind itself --well, some lazy dancers are lining up to meet you.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    Jpac, dude, you need to expand your horizons a bit (hint- its outside small town AL/GA).
  • slickpeter
    14 years ago
    Hell here in Detroit area high mileage begins before you even leave the bar area - before you even committ to going VIP ---- inside VIP is where the real ultra high mileage exists ----- many times guys will even get off before they leave the bar area ---just letting the girl know that they are short on cash and a good throught the pants HJ will take place for a couple of bucks. Mileage definitely varies by geography and "Thank God, I am a Detroit area guy!"
  • Mr.White
    14 years ago
    i am blessed to live in michigan...i have strippers grind full contact skin on skin all the time thats normal for me now..hj, bj, tit sucking, tit fukn, finger fukn ,kitty lix i've had chix put bare pussy on my bald head (the one on my shoulders) and grind to climax.. thats there fantasy lol..couple of them use dildos in both holes for no extra charge...is that high mileage? fuk yeah...i like it alot...i would be dissapointed from an air dance now :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion