tuscl

Prevalence of "jack shacks" where you are?

potheadpl
Florida
There's nothing going on in my county, but if I drive two counties south, there are massage parlors and "lingerie modeling shops". Not just one or two, but lots. I know of four LMSs and three massage parlors within 5 miles of each other.

When I lived other places I wasn't a "hobbyist" so I didn't take notice of those businesses. Now that I do, I'm surprised how many there are in the Tampa Bay area. We're talking dozens.

I remember there used to be places which offered "swimsuit modeling" in HOT TUBS. Fuck that. Would YOU get into a hot tub in which several people might have had sex earlier? Come to think of it, I haven't seen one of those advertised for years. Guess soaking in a gonorrhea stew wasn't real popular.

The cops have to know what's going on in these places. On my first visit it took the girl about 15 seconds to offer full service. There's no real pretense about what's going on. I'm assuming that LE is just surprisingly lenient in this area. There's the occasional bust, but usually only around election time. LOL

3 comments

• Player11
    15 years ago
    In Houston there are many clubs where you can get FS. One where I am VIP I don't go there unless I am gonna do it. If I am meeting my ATF I know it will go smoothly. If she is not there then its a crapshoot on the quality of the experience.
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    local jack shacks in my area keep getting busted by the cops so they disappear for a while then come back later as another business
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    There are a couple of lingerie modeling jack shacks down in the Albany, NY area. I've heard a few AMPs in the Midwest that have those kind of hot tubs as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion