tuscl

Broken Features on TUSCL Site?

Friday, February 19, 2010 11:58 PM
I've never tried to use this feature before, but in preparing for an upcoming trip I was trying to compare selected clubs on my hotlist and encountered the following error: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/httpd/vhosts/[view link] on line 39 Also, while trying to "View on Map" selected clubs from my hotlist, the map comes up blank. I've tried both with various clubs on my hotlist. Firefox (version 3.5.8) and IE (version 8) produce the same results.

3 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    are you a VIP member? I think that is a VIP only feature
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Yep. I don't think you can even have a hotlist without being a VIP member. Does it work for you?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I just tried the "view on map" feature and I get the same thing like you. It just loads tuscl but it does not load the area where google maps should be loaded. I think it is a problem with how tuscl and google maps is connected. It is not getting displayed. I am using Chrome web browser on Windows Vista. You might want to send an message to founder if he does not reply to this thread or fix it in a week or so: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion