tuscl

Fat Tuesday

Any clubs in your area having Fat Tuesday parties? If so, do you plan to attend? (hey, any excuse to go clubbing, right?)

Any of our NOLA brethren have actual Mardi Gras experiences to share?

11 comments

• CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    No, but I recall a stunt where a very shapely, attractive woman (ie "fetching blonde") was augmented with dense, fake dark hair on her chest and sent out to a balcony overlooking Bourbon St. The crowd down below, half drunken guys and half holding cameras encouraged the women on the balconies to flash their assets. Well, the blonde did, and video shows the guys down below shocked, stunned, confused, etc.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I suppose some clubs probably have parties for it. If I want to see Mardi Gras, go to Mardi Gras.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Or, Carnivale!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Club X is having a party but the weather is too bad outside for me to consider going.
  • sinclair
    15 years ago
    I am in New Orleans right now.

Bourbon Street is getting wild right as I am typing this. The clubs here seem to really suck. $30 dollar lap dances at most clubs and I have not been able to touch boobs. Not impressed. Standing out on the street and watching the ladies is a better than going to the clubs.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Sinclair, take some pictures and upload them to your profile!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Who's the new girl samsung...you're CR dream girl? ;)
  • Priapus
    15 years ago
    CTQWERTY (Comment #2): I saw that. It was on The Man Show with Adam Carolla and Jimmy Kimmel. I remember it probably because they didn't censor the view of her boobs at all. But I remember that she was a brunette and the "deformity" (I don't remember it being hair) was for real. She was a good sport about it.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    I remember the body hair but forgot she had dark hair.

You have a good memory!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    misterguy, the profile pic is of "Onika Maraj (born December 8, 1984), better known by her stage name Nicki Minaj, is an American rapper and singer"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicki_Minaj

My next one is probably going to be one of Briana Lee (web model)
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Hmmmm, Briana Lee seems to specialize in pushing the envelope in "non-nude" shots. I saw a bunch of shots of her totally bottomless, but I guess since the angle was such that you couldn't see her pussy lips that it was still considered "non-nude"?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion