tuscl

Worst ripoff dancer price?

potheadpl
Florida
Wednesday, February 3, 2010 1:51 AM
Stopped in fav club last Saturday night. Very few girls were working, as the big Gasparilla(think Mardi Gras) party was going on in Tampa. Young and bitter dancer was SHITFACED but happy to see me. Hung out with her and her friends then meandered to the bar to chat up the hot bartender(the one who dances but has rejected me twice). Y&B comes over and asks me to buy her a drink. She's given me some inside info and hooked me up with pussy so what the hell? She orders a Jagerbomb---ELEVEN FUCKING DOLLARS. Really. That's abusive to the poing of being obscene. Eleven bucks for a shot of Jager and some fucking Red Bull. Come on. Visit before that a girl asked for a drink, and when I agreed she ordered a double Grey Goose and Red Bull, and it was 8 bucks. WTF?

17 comments

• minnow
    14 years ago
    At Silver Reign, West Los Angeles, pushes dancer drinks. A 1 liter bottled water (this is a nude juice bar) most pushed for dancer drink goes for FOURTY effing $$! (Regular customer drinks go for $6, non-alc).
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    They are ripping you off for free drinks, but what else is new eh? Unfortunately, I've heard of much, much higher prices for dancer "drinks".
    14 years ago
    Twice bitten, still shy? Gotta way to stop it. "No thank you". It's amazing what some of the girls order when some one else is paying. I'd say they have balls but...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I believe the now closed Danny's Gold Fox had a $500 dancer drink. Puh-leaze! Common prices for dancer drinks are usually $10-20. I have been to SCs that don't even have lap dance rooms, just all dancer drinks. I personally dislike the dancer drink scam. What a joke. Besides that the shots are usually really watered down so a dancer can drink dozens of them without getting drunk. The milage varies greatly. I have been to clubs where a $20 dancer drink will get you a BJ and other times it gets you nothing but a "thanks" not even a conversation!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Also if you think dancer drinks are a rip off, wait until you order drinks in the champagne room! The champagne is even more of a rip off than the lady drinks.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Customers really ought to mount a revolt against these rip-offs. I know that no one whats to be some ageing '60s protester, but look at what being polite is costing us. A letter to a club manager should make clear that a customer: Will not buy drinks for dancers that are priced higher than customer drinks. Will not buy shots because the shot girl starts whining. Will not buy shots for dancers because the "tag team" of dancer and shot girl insists.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sam, if you miss the $500 dancer drink, head over to the "House of Babes". They had a giant fish bowl which would cost the guy $500. A dancer told me her share would be $167 if a guy bought it for her. The question though is how much would she have left after a trip to the ER to have her stomach pumped?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    SD, #2 is what I hated about Flight Club. Like it or not, #1 is a practice in many parts of the U.S. Usually they don't tell you it's alot more than yours either ahead of time. I find more offensive [apologies to a certain member] though the "ingratious lap dance special" pitched by the club dj. Typically a $60, fully-clothed lapper becomes, during the special, a "buy-one, get-one-free" *deal*, only, you're locked into spending $60. No opportunity to bail if the first one is bad...
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    At the Red Carpet in Brunswick, Georgia you pay $6 for a Jaegerbomb for a dancer. That is only $2.50 more than my beer. I told my fav that I would just as soon give her the 6 instead of buying the drink - she isn't a big drinker, never gets alcohol when we go out.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I've heard that some guys buy the drink for themselves at the regular price then passes it off to the dancer. I would think the club would squash that quickly. Of course, most dancers don't seem to drink anything close to normal. I often buy drinks for my bartender, and she charges me the same as customers.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    I've bought drinks for myself and given them to dancers. Didn't seem to be a problem at all. One dancer I like only drinks beer. That's easy. And cheap.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    php, I was lucky that my ATF only would drink water. A bottle or three a visit and she was good. My bartender above drink some sort of vodka, but no idea which. I didn't care for the drink when I tried it. I guess I'll always be a beer man.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Regular price (1/2 Price) during happy hour is $6.75. I have paid as much as $11.00 for a dancer drink. But the house is not getting a cut. The girls just like expensive drinks. I have a favorite that will drink $2.50 beers with me during happy hour (4-8PM) Stay out of the Champagne Room. Cheapest bottles is $250.00 plus tips.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    $167 out of the $500 drink? She is getting ripped off. Most clubs do a 50/50 split or 40/60 so the dancer gets more profit. 167/500 is only 33% cut for the dancer. It's stupid how some dancers insist on selling these dancer drinks even though they would make more money if you just handed them $10-20 cash instead. Clubs force a drink quota on them and give them bonuses for being top sellers. They are like whores and trying to please their pimp/master by selling drinks instead of focusing on their own cash income.
  • Skyrbuoy
    14 years ago
    Last trip to the Inner Room in Cocoa, my dancer drank 2 bud lights with me, and we played hide the digits, too!! I love Cocoa.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sam, yes $167/$500. Looked to be at least a gallon in volume, maybe more. I think there were about 8 dancers working during the time of my visit. I wasn't willing to pay the $500, but I would bet that much alcohol would get them all VERY intoxicated. They had a smoking area, out back facing the weeds/forest. Only I'd bet they'd pass out. I don't think I've ever heard you mention the "House of Babes".
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    No CT, that is one SC in Columbus I have avoided based off the reviews on tuscl. I did recently visit Private Dancer despite the low reviews but that was because I was in the area and it is the cheapest fully nude club in town. The other nude club Vanity is only nude in the $600/hour skybox. Their stage show and lap dances at vanity is still just topless. I found out for myself though why private dancer has such low ratings despite the fact they are the cheapest nude club in town...it is because the place is too damn dark to see anything, they require payment in advance for lap dances, and they are too cheap to even have a working heater!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion