tuscl

The "Club Discussion Board" feature

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 2:21 AM
Just did a quick whip-around to a few of the more popular-to-review clubs here on [view link], and the postings to a club's discussion board range from none to a year or more between entries. So I guess it wouldn't make sense to ask on Bogart's board whether anyone knows if there's a limit on how many dames a guy can take to the VIP at once? There's bouncer (er mosh pit supervisor), but he seems to ignore most everything, so perhaps more than one is okay???

12 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    [view link] has decent discussion board comments for individual strip clubs. Tuscl is still by far still my favorite strip club site though.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Maybe I should just call and ask? If I get a straight response, I can ask for a reservation... "Table for 3?"
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Club discussion boards might not be used here too often, but there would probably be less club reviews if club discussions were used more. Seems to be a trade off.
  • earlyriser60609
    14 years ago
    I suspect the reality is that any posting here ultimately is "discoverable" in any legal proceeding so it might just be prudence on the part of the reviewer or it might just be laziness, who knows?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Both good points. Still, I'm curious--- whoever calls a strip club to ask 'questions'? May be worth it just to see what the reaction is.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have emailed strip clubs before and only got one reply. It was from the CEO of Rick's sent via his iphone. I was impressed that the CEO of a multi-million dollar strip club chain would take the time to reply but not others. Calling a strip club can be hit or miss depending on who answers the phone. The door girls don't know shit, but a manager will be able to give you good details.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sam, the door guy at Rick's in Las Vegas gave me his business card. On it is his e-mail address, which is his first name @[view link]. How high up does one have to be to get a company e-mail addy with just your first name? Does the president work the door??? I actually called The Hip Hugger once. It was to ask whether they'd be open the extra hour as that Saturday night coincided with falling back an hour. The answer was yes. So I had to go because it meant an extra hour of $10 dances.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    ct: Depends on the name. Many companies that started out small with a web presence don't have a policy about email addresses per se, so if the one you want is available, you get it. It's only after there starts to be a lot of collisions that many companies institute a policy, and even then they often leave the existing ones alone, especially of it's a public facing person. So, in the case of your door guy, it might not be how high up he is so much as how long he's been there. Or maybe he just has a unique enough name. :)
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Just doesn't seem to be any interest it. Back when it was called club chat there were several clubs that racked up a high volume of messages. But it was mostly trolls just taking shots at others. Founder put a stop to it by making it VIP only. Since the inception of the PM my email has dropped off dramatically. There are just some things that are better said in PM's.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Good point Shadow. George, you're ruining my illusion.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    ct: You have illusions about other people's email addresses? Hie thee to a strip club and get a life! :)
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Just that I had met a "big wig" so to speak. Strip club visit??? Coming soon!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion