tuscl

Haiti

judyjudy
Michigan
Friday, January 29, 2010 8:24 PM
How long will we have to look at the send $10.00 to haiti as the first discussion item............ They are certainly in need and many of us have already donated......how long must we look at this ad......they are everywhere!!!!!

35 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    JJ, you should check out the Strip Club List website ... there's loads of flashing, blinking, ads there. I think TUSCL is very tame in comparison.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    "But what about the strippers?"
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Personally, I think the quake did a million dollars worth of improvements-follow my logic: Pre quake- the entire country is a shanty town Post quake-rubble, but hundeds of millions of dollars will build infrastructure. No doubt soe Hollywood type will go down there to build homes and/or community centers. Who knows? Perhaps even Ty Pennington and crew will go there.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    The stealing hasn't even begun yet down there. I think we will be flabbergasted at the corruption.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Judy, do you use firefox? You can download this add-on so you can avoid letting banners load. Right-click on a banner and choose "Adblock" from the context menu - the banner won't be downloaded again. Maybe even replace parts of the banner address with star symbols to block similar banners as well. Or you select a filter subscription when Adblock Plus starts up the first time, then even this simple task will usually be unnecessary: the filter subscription will block most advertisements fully automatically. [view link]
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    I imagine the people still trapped in the rubble, the families looking for food and the people who had to be rescued by amputations, sometimes without anesthesia, are tired of it too.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "he haiti me"
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    We should send them guns, whiskey, and methamphetamine. Let 'em go all Mad Max and improve that country.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Well, jj, are you trying to be the new Melon girl? Very nice picture!
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    After the guns, whisky and meth, we should film the rebirth as a reality show.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I do agree with jj, this is becoming tiresome. The country was, is, and will stay a pox on this earth until the people rise and take it back.
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    I think you're all being cold and callous. Haiti is in a very sad state; collapse of medical care, destroyed infrastructure, looting, corrupt use of aid, food shortages, people starving in the streets. And then not to mention that earthquake on top of it all.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    SP, Like the old joke... A major earthquake hits and damage runs into the hundreds of dollars.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    We can replace most of their homes if we send them refrigerator boxes and duct tape.
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    Did you hear about the new Haitian boy band? It's called "New Blocks on the Kids"
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    ^^^ Sick joke, but still fuckin' hilarious. jj may have a point. I donated, but I think there is enough money now, and 99% of anyone who was going to donate already has. The real problems now are in distribution of the aid. Longer term until the political situation changes it will remain a shanty town forever, and a big black hole to dump money into. At some point having that ad is just Founder trying to reconcile his inner guilt for his whore mongering and profiting off whore mongers.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Nice sweater puppies judy!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I second what misterguy says! I like them too
  • mitciv
    14 years ago
    Obama is against the bill that would provide care for the 9/11 first responders who have suffered severe illness as a result of their efforts. I suggest we turn our attention to them. Haiti has received amazingly generous support from Americans. The primary mission of the FealGood Foundation, a non-profit organization, is to spread awareness and educate the public about the catastrophic health effects on 9/11 first responders, as well as to provide assistance to relieve these great heroes of the financial burdens placed on them over the last five years.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Obama is against the bill that would provide care for the 9/11 first responders who have suffered severe illness as a result of their efforts." Wrong again troll...during his presidential campaign, Obama signaled his strong support for helping the heroes & heroines of 9/11. Try again...and fail, just like always...
  • mitciv
    14 years ago
    .......and Obama is a liar! You actually believe obama????? You are the dumbest pos I've ever come across [view link]
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    mitciv, Fewer and fewer idiots believe ANYTHING obama says, but there are those that raise idiom to a new level.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    mitciv: "You [MisterGuy] are the dumbest pos I've ever come across" LOL! Never underestimate MisterGay's dumbness.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    well judy it looks like founder listened to you. I no longer see the Haiti ad and the site layout looks a little different.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "and Obama is a liar!" Nope, *you're* the liar, just like always, mitciv: "Obama backs 9/11 health bill" [view link] "The White House revealed Thursday night it boosted funding for ailing 9/11 responders - pumping more money into the treatment program than ever before." "The White House confirmed it will more than double the budget for treating ill responders to $150 million in 2011." "'We are focused on strengthening the World Trade Center health program and providing needed resources through the budget,' White House spokeswoman Moira Mack said. New York legislators were thrilled to learn of the one-year funding boost. 'I am so pleased the administration heard the concerns of my colleagues and I,' said McMahon, praising the belated payout during a tough budget." [view link] Now, as for the GOP's new darling, Scottie Brown: "Scott Brown voted against helping out 9/11 recovery workers" [view link] "Brown Justifies Denying 9/11 Rescue Workers Aid" "During the same month Brown was voting down efforts to support 9/11 rescue workers, he was pushing a bill to appropriate a tax-subsidized bond to build a golf course in Norfolk, a city in his district." "Also during the same period, he was busy fighting for tax subsidies for corporate interests. According to a 2002 article in the Lowell Sun, Brown scored a perfect pro-corporate tax subsidy rating in the months following his anti-9/11 rescue workers vote" [view link] ---------------------------------------------------------- "but there are those that raise idiom to a new level." And the irony from this old fool just keeps on comin'...ugh...
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I was going to "YAWN", but I must give mg his just kudos! He did recognize himself as one of the idiots I mentioned! Good job!
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    LOL...pwned again on the facts of the matter at hand old man...just like always...lol...
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    ummm, WTF is "pwned" ?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    YAWN! Had to do it this time, since his admitting his idiocy is getting old.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    MisterGay is a fucking faggot and a complete idiot.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I can't say it is a "complete" idiot since it does seem to understand that it is. As for the other part, I have ZERO interest in knowing!
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "since his admitting his idiocy is getting old." "I can't say it is a 'complete' idiot since it does seem to understand that it is." LOL...you're such a liar & a fool old man...give it up already...
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    YAWN!!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Dang it, Clubber , you got me yawning now.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm, Just take a quick look at MG and that should wake you. Of course, an uppercase MG is Melon Girl, while a LOWERcase is the YAWNmiester.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion