tuscl

What's your condom preference?

potheadpl
Florida
Went to the massage parlor on Wednesday. I chose a really hot(no kidding!) 23 year old. When I say she was hot, I'm not exaggerating. Pretty face, 5'8", 120 pounds, and tight as a drum.

The girls are provided with condoms, so I've never brought my own. What a mistake on this trip. Apparently they're buying condoms which are made of old inner tubes, because this thing was so thick it could have stopped a bullet. So I'm thinking of bringing my own. What's the best?

11 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    Here are the ratings based on the consumer report guide:

http://www.condomdepot.com/reviews/magaz…

"All the condoms we tested that are sold at retail are fine options. Choose from among the highest-rated condoms, using price or preference as a guide. Models 1 through 7 and 9 through 13 are listed alphabetically; within those groups, overall scores are identical. Each sample of the top seven condoms held at least 25 liters of air before breaking, well above the minimum standard; studies show that’s a reliable predictor of how well the condom will hold up during use (though using it correctly may matter more). With the exception of Trojan Ultra Pleasure with Spermicidal Lubricant, none of the top models contain spermicide.

If you obtain condoms from Planned Parenthood, avoid the low-rated scented Honeydew and Assorted Colors varieties. Instead, choose the Lollipop, a brightly colored condom packaged on a stick. We rated it excellent overall."

• judyjudy
    15 years ago
    I have dealt with the Lollipop.......not only is it good but it is fun as well.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Mine is Trojan, but to each his own.

My condom story- About 8 or 9 years ago I had gone to St. James. Although I had been the several times, never before had I been offered FS ITC. I went to the bathroom troll and he sold me one.

Don't know where that fucker bought his, but it was the first time I realized there was different sizes. Ended up, both of us trying to unwrap this condom meant for a child onto a man. We got about maybe two inches unwrapped and that was close enough for her. However, it tore and she was afraid that there were parts of it in her, or that I had cum (which I hadn't).

Really awkward situation. Been packing my own ever since.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    LifeStyles SKYN, a thin non-latex condom that provides maximum sensitivity. I try to keep one handy anytime I may need one.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Regular red package Trojans for BJ, LifeStyles Ultra Sensitive for FS.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    My preference: no condom. Live dangerously.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I prefer Trojan Magnum Thin
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Trojan used to let you request free samples of their various brands of condoms online. Now they don't let you do it anymore...must have had to cut back on marketing because of this economy
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Thin, studded or ribbed.
  • sinclair
    15 years ago
    BAREBACK
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    @Sinclair---yeah, I'm not going bareback with a massage parlor chick. I'm a risk taker but that's a suicide mission. LOL!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion