tuscl

Too good to tell?

jack_s
Florida
Have any of y'all ever visited a new club, or an out of the way one that was realy awesome-- but you decided not to review it or tell others about it, because you didn't want folks to come swarming to the club and ruining it?

9 comments

• SnakePlissken
    15 years ago
    No, I would never do that, tell us where this club is immediately.
  • how
    15 years ago
    "Best kept secrets" are just that.
    Or maybe I'm just kidding...
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    No.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Wouldn't 5 other people have posted about it if it was so good?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    It is always YMMV with clubs. I don't share specific extras I got because you never know who is reading it..but I don't mind rating a club high mileage or low mileage.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I would share the info. I figure that more business will keep the club financially healthy, which can often benefit the customer.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    9 years ago the Columbia Platinum Plus was unheard of. Now it is in the top 10. Myself, shekitout and a dancer named Carter changed all that. We propelled it to where it is. I now have buddies driving hundreds of miles to make a visit. My PM's runneth over. The noriety has not changed the club. It deserves to be in the top 10.
    15 years ago
    I agree, the more the word gets out the better the club is likely to do.

This is a very tough economy to be launching a club. Just ask the owners of several Philly clubs that opened in the last year.

What good is a well kept secret that doesn't last 6 months?
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "9 years ago the Columbia Platinum Plus was unheard of. Now it is in the top 10. Myself, shekitout and a dancer named Carter changed all that"

...by blatantly shilling for it because you incorrectly assumed that it's "your club"...because, of course, you're an old fool...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion