tuscl

Young and bitter?

potheadpl
Florida
There's a stripper @ my favorite club. I don't find her attractive, mainly because she's a dental nightmare, but I like her personality. We're friendly, I guess, and exchange texts all the time.

Earlier this week we got into a discussion about her "type" of man. Kiddingly, I asked if I or my buddy were her type. Her response? "No, I can't get past the excursions with strippers and strip clubs. It renders you undateable.". WTF? This is a chick with ROTTEN FUCKING TEETH. I know that the husband from whom she's separated is a druggie who spent all their money on drugs. She works in a strip club, grinding on old dudes for money. But a couple of professional, good looking guys who frequent strip clubs are "undateable". Fucking hilarious.

I could understand if she was a top girl @ Mons Venus or 2001, but a rotten toothed chick in a small town? Really? Thought I was gonna shit myself laughing.

7 comments

• steve229
    15 years ago
    "couple of professional, good looking guys"

See, there's your problem. Now, if you were abusive, out-of-work, scuzzy looking bad boy losers, then you would be stripper boyfriend material, lol!
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Lots of strippers think this way. Remember they are close to the bottom of the social pyramid. As such they have a strong desire to find another group to look down upon. Their culture instills in them the idea (lie) that their is a group in the world below them: their customers. Like must things pertaining to a group meme there is little logic behind it. It just makes their group tighter amongst themselves, even though their ideas are objectively ridiculous. Kind of like a religion or political belief system but on a smaller scale of course.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    hey at least she told you upfront that dating was out of question. I know plenty of strippers who would have lead you on to think going out on a date is possible just to get some more of your business.
    She could have said stuff like yeah you are dateable but right now i am busy with needing to make money to save up for moving, child, bills, etc. and just kept using you as an ATM.

Read some of the forums on the stripperweb.com and you'll get a better insight into how strippers think of customers. We are referred to as custies, which is a slang term in the drug dealing business for stupid customers who overpay for drugs. (source: urbandictionary.com)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    btw, you said you exchange texts all the time...was this conversation with her via text or was it a phone conversation? texting can be misleading and misinterpreted a lot easier than phone conversation.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    "couple of professional, good looking guys"

Seinfeld did a show about something that happened to him. He asked a cashier out and she laughed him off, saying "you're just a comedian."

I the mid 1980's, transitioning etween active Marines and active Army, I did a couple of years in the Marine reserve. During that time, I worked full time at a Marriott. I had a crush on the banquet manager. As part of my lure I told her that I was in the military and she saw me in my BDU's a few times (but she didn't take me seriously). Anyway, just before I left the hotel, I had a formal event to go to. I wore my full dress (class A) uniform.

Suddenly, she was all over me. I asked her why she was suddenly so interested in me. She told me that she thought I was lying about being in the military. My Army assignment, three hundred miles away, started two days later. I told her I was no longer interested in her and I walked away.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Good move, literally and figuratively! Obviously she wanted the uniform, rather than you.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Samsung---this was over text. I went to the club last night and she apologized. She realized it was out of line and kinda rude. Now all is cool. Since she hooks her male roommate up with strippers and he hangs out in the club I think she realized her hypocrisy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion