tuscl

Take a dancer on a trip???

luckyone
Florida
Wednesday, January 27, 2010 4:33 AM
Met a very hot girl a few months back at one of my regular clubs. Against my own better judgement, I've taken several trips back to the VIP with her and dropped a fair amount of cash on her. First night she shares the phone number and tells me she wants to hang out with me. Girl has gotten pretty freaky (at least for this club,) letting me finger her and giving me a HJ. Other than being a bit of a ho, she actually seems pretty cool. Doesn't drink excessively (at least at work) or do drugs. Let it slip a few weeks back that I was going to Vegas for a few days and asked her if she wanted to go along. Told her the deal was I'd fly her out and she could share the room but, otherwise, she was on her own. She totally went for it. Turns out she has a good friend who lives out there. Said the 3 of us could "party together" which sounded pretty interesting. At the point now that I either need to put up or shut up. I know taking a stripper to Vegas is a bit like taking sand to the desert but what do you all think? She'd likely be a sure thing. Might not even have to pay her. And she is pretty hot. (Did I mention that?) Might very well look for a working girl while I was there anyway but this way I wouldn't have to. Anyone done this? (I'm sure someone has) Frankly, I'm leaning towards backing out as there are just too many unknowns, but the potential upside leaves me a bit torn. Would love to hear the replies to this one.

12 comments

• neoguy
    14 years ago
    I am not the guy to answer this as I have never done it, but I have thought of doing it. If the chance presented itself, and my ATF accepted, I would do it without thinking. I am sure some responsing to this will be to set your expectations before hand. She must spend some time with you, not just get there on your dime, and leave you alone until the return trip.
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    In a word... No. I can think of a dozen good reasons not too, and very few good reasons to actually do it. It would be very easy for her to take your plane ticket get there with you, and then not see you until it's time to fly back... Meaning you just through the money away.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    luckyone: "Said the 3 of us could 'party together' which sounded pretty interesting." Dude, if you have to ask here you are not hip enough to be the kind of guy strippers like to party with. By "party together" she means you take her and her friend shopping and they have a "party" with your money.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I think that most of us have dreamed about this but get real. If she will go, it is already there.
  • now_starring
    14 years ago
    I would just lay out the details to her in plain English. Spending money, hoping something happens is not a good idea.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I took my ATF on a few trips with me. No flying, rather all driving. Cost me nothing other than for any meals I purchased for her. Never had a problem of any type. Many evenings, she would find a club to work in. I found it interesting how she could walk into a club in the afternoon and work there that evening. Must be nice to be able to pick up a few hundred for a few hours work in an evening.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Read my article, "Trip with the Stripper". DO NOT deviate from my advice (i.e. DO NOT leve her alone). Dougster is in the 9 ring on the target. She and a friend will gang up on you, and you'll be out a lot of money, getting little to nothing in return. Save yourself money and heartburn, tell her the trip is cancelled.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    I have actually taken a couple of stripper friends with me to Vegas. All activities were as friends, no sex and actually no dancing (unless you count our trip to a local SC while we were there). I do think this is highly risky, but I had known these ladies for awhile. It was fun since they had never been there before. I may have been lucky, don't think I'll do it again though. Both of these ladies have since quit dancing.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "She'd likely be a sure thing. Might not even have to pay her" ...in your dreams that is. You really need to think this through some more & negotiate up front for exactly what you want.
  • how
    14 years ago
    I wouldn't take a dancer on a trip as some sort of business transaction. But if it were actually personal, and we had already enjoyed hanging out with each other in "the real world," I'd consider it. Watch the movie "The Center of the Universe" for a view at what the transactional trip might be like...
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Another possible scenario is that you end up being the handy driver/roadie/bouncer for a couple of hot out-of-town strippers who decide to make some extra dough. This could be good if it gets you into cool clubs free where you can play like you are an insider rather than a customer. Most of us have enough knowledge of SC workings to pull off that kind of role. On the other hand, pretending to be a bad ass bouncer while your girls entertain a drunken bachelor party in some hotel room could get a little dicey. Going to a familiar place with a familiar girl and having the option to bail if it gets stupid might be do-able. The risks go up from there.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    You will pay for all expenses, shopping, clothes, partying and boyfriends before the trip is over. CANCEL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion