tuscl

Good Strip Club in Baltimore?

My 21st Birthday is coming up! I'd like to know of a good Strip Club in Baltimore? I know about "The Block!" Of course I'd like to got to a place that doesn't have dancers on drugs, and doesn't make me feel sketchy being there. Some of the reviews are varying. Where's a good lace to go?

7 comments

• SnakePlissken
    15 years ago
    Read both of my reviews, they're places in Baltimore.

Personally, I'd choose Scores.
  • roccoballs
    15 years ago
    My favorite club in Baltimore is the Players Club, although it can be hit or miss some nights. Saturdays get a bit too crowded for me. Its BYob, and its a blue collar club (and I'm a white collar guy...)
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    aren't all the clubs in Baltimore on the Block?
  • McG
    15 years ago
    I've heard about Scores, it sounds good. I'll be going on a Wednesday. Tomorrow! Any better suggestions?

There are a few that aren't on The Block. Like Scores!
  • SnakePlissken
    15 years ago
    Gator, the majority are on the Block, but those are also pretty small ones. The bigger and better ones are other places. Fantasies is practically in a suburb of Baltimore.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Here in Columbus we have a part of town Route 161, which has several strip clubs along the same road all within walking distance (assuming it is good weather outside). The clubs there are filled with ROBs.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    For someone who doesn't have that much experience in clubs Scores isn't a bad option. Noobs like Phelps have had a good time or two there (although he does have the fame thing going for him). If the friends aren't cheapskates, have them take you to Players Club afterward, get them to pay your cover, and someone should tell the management it's your b-day.

If you do that, have on some underwear you wouldn't mind the world seeing...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion